Question about my motherboard

Go to solution Solved by Cokeman,

Only crossfire

Hello

I have a question about my motherboard (a MSI B85-G43 Gaming Motherboard)

Does it support SLI? or only crossfire? i have googled a bit and on some places they say only crossfire, and on others they say both

Only crossfire

Only crossfire

damn, i guess im stuck with my 760 then (not that im unhappy, as i got alot to upgrade first before i get to the gpu, and it can handle my favorite games)

thanks anyways :)

damn, i guess im stuck with my 760 then (not that im unhappy, as i got alot to upgrade first before i get to the gpu, and it can handle my favorite games)

thanks anyways :)

Well you're welcome

Honestly, it shouldnt matter to you. Skip the multi-GPU and just run a single powerful GPU. Far fewer issues with single GPU.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

Honestly, it shouldnt matter to you. Skip the multi-GPU and just run a single powerful GPU. Far fewer issues with single GPU.

Dual GPU setups work a charm. You only get issues if your some pleb with a 4 way setup. Plus the year is 2014 and drivers an whatnot have matured rather well. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III