What pc case do you recommend

cnapier39428

I just wanted to start off by saying I'm a bit of a case whore. I change pc cases about every three or four months because they get boring to me even though they're super sexy to me when I buy a nice one and build my system in it. It needs to fit an atx mobo. No 750d or 900d I hate those cases. Price is no problem. Just to help you out I currently have an air 540 and my system specs are asrock z77 extreme 6, 3770k, dual 780ti in sli, corsair h100i, ax1200, 4 Kingston 120gb ssds in raid 0 and a 1tb 2.5" drive so it needs to house all that and I'm possibly thinking about doing a custom loop soon so it needs to support that.

An Air 540 supports all of those.

#inb4FractalDesignDefineR4fanboys

Yea that's my current case, I'm just tired of it and there's so many I like so I just want to see what people recommend

Caselabs MAGNUM TH10A. That thing is beautiful.

Thanks, I haven't even thought of looking at caselabs

350d and r4

Its all looks these days

Thanks, I haven't even thought of looking at caselabs

There's so much you can do with them. The watercooling options and build quality is unmatched in my opinion. You do pay for the features though. 

Yea that's my current case, I'm just tired of it and there's so many I like so I just want to see what people recommend

Silverstone FT04

Or FT02

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

There's so much you can do with them. The watercooling options and build quality is unmatched in my opinion. You do pay for the features though.

I really like the mercury, I wish they made an matx variant I'd buy an matx mobo

Mercury s8 omg

I'd recommend mine...but it's not done yet :( I really don't like square cases. They're too easy to put a label on & sell it as a product. Caselabs chassis quality is truly exception on par with silverstone's & lian li aluminium cases (some are exceptions.).

TJ10/09 from silverstone

P280 from antec

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Just ordered this one

Posted Image

Hey Elite, i was going to go with the 750D for my newest build. Is there anything wrong with it or is it just a personal (non) preference of yours? Do you have any other suggestions for around $160. (op. for airflow)

I just wanted to start off by saying I'm a bit of a case whore. I change pc cases about every three or four months because they get boring to me even though they're super sexy to me when I buy a nice one and build my system in it. It needs to fit an atx mobo. No 750d or 900d I hate those cases. Price is no problem. Just to help you out I currently have an air 540 and my system specs are asrock z77 extreme 6, 3770k, dual 780ti in sli, corsair h100i, ax1200, 4 Kingston 120gb ssds in raid 0 and a 1tb 2.5" drive so it needs to house all that and I'm possibly thinking about doing a custom loop soon so it needs to support that.

Enthoo Pro? Enthoo Lux?

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Hey Elite, i was going to go with the 750D for my newest build. Is there anything wrong with it or is it just a personal (non) preference of yours? Do you have any other suggestions for around $160. (op. for airflow)

I just personally don't like how the window shows the psu and all the hard drives and how horrible it looks if you put a disk drive in it. But it's just my personal opinion. If I were you I'd look into a nzxt h440