780 TI EK Waterblock bending issue?

My 780 Ti seems to be very slightly bending, or more like the back is slightly lower. It doesn't look like the PCB is super warped, just ever so slightly.

Should I be worried about this? I do have the backplate installed for the block as well.

Nothing to be worried about, all cards do that to some extent.

Well... I guess that's good news, any way to fix? I feel like I'm going to explode every time I look at my computer now.

Well... I guess that's good news, any way to fix? I feel like I'm going to explode every time I look at my computer now.

Yeah that look´s just annoying. I´ve installed backplates on my 780 Ti and it makes the cards more sturdy and looks just fantastic.

If you want ot order a black though you will be dissapointed hehe they are sold out every where :) . But if you have a ref design card and using an EK full waterblock you can PM me cause I recently installed to red backplates and I´ve got 1 black laying around here.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

EK do an add-on kit for most GPU's that is a metal bar that runs along the side of the GPU to stop it bending.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/138284-how-to-fix-gpu-sag-semi-ghetto/

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4