Custom sleeving cables for Corsair CS Series?

Silmano

I have a Corsair CS550M semi-modular PSU and I was wondering if there are custom sleeving cables for that one. I've checked Corsair web and by the photos it would seem that the RM series have the same connectors as the CS series, I mean the 3-4x sata cable seems to have the same connector (6-pin) in both of them.

I'm mostly interested in the PCI-e and SATA cables (not the 24 and 8 pin ones), so I was wondering if they're compatibles? Could I order a PCI-e 2x6+2 pin for a RM PSU and use it on my CS PSU? Anyone knows a good shop in Europe for custom sleeved cables?

I have a Corsair CS550M semi-modular PSU and I was wondering if there are custom sleeving cables for that one. I've checked Corsair web and by the photos it would seem that the RM series have the same connectors as the CS series, I mean the 3-4x sata cable seems to have the same connector (6-pin) in both of them.

I'm mostly interested in the PCI-e and SATA cables (not the 24 and 8 pin ones), so I was wondering if they're compatibles? Could I order a PCI-e 2x6+2 pin for a RM PSU and use it on my CS PSU? Anyone knows a good shop in Europe for custom sleeved cables?

@ericlee30 should be able to help you out with this. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator