Quakecon

cnapier39428

Anyone have any idea how much it costs to enter the byoc?

I went this year and it was $50 for your seat. (You'll wanna plan where you're going to sit and be at your computer when the count down has around a couple of hours before you can sign up since the BYOC sold out in less than 24 mins.) Hotel cost is going to kick you in the balls unless you have a ton of people with you like we did. between 8 people and 2 conjoined suite rooms cost us 163 per person. You'll also wanna put gas, food and buying other things like Bawls and cool shirts and shit into account as well. I brought $500 and I was fine for the 4-5 days I stayed.

I went this year and it was $50 for your seat. (You'll wanna plan where you're going to sit and be at your computer when the count down has around a couple of hours before you can sign up since the BYOC sold out in less than 24 mins.) Hotel cost is going to kick you in the balls unless you have a ton of people with you like we did. between 8 people and 2 conjoined suite rooms cost us 163 per person. You'll also wanna put gas, food and buying other things like Bawls and cool shirts and shit into account as well. I brought $500 and I was fine for the 4-5 days I stayed.

That would be too expensive for my taste. Biggest lan in here costs me 100e for ticket for whole 4 days and travels. Food is plus to that. Then again, they have dedicated sleep area at venue for visitors.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv