Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro problems

ViruZ_HUN

Guys I am having some issues with a gift which I bought to my brothers Birthday , A Samsung galaxy tab pro

Today I wen't to Mediamarkt, I said do you got Samsung Galaxy tab pro?. They said "No sorry it is a popular modell and it is out of stock. We only have the Showoff Model left". Then I said " I will fly to Hungary in 2 days to my brother which have his birthday and I really need that tablet" and the guy said "Yes you can get the showoff model for a bit lower price then" I went and checked if the showoff model was ina  good shape, it was my lucky day, no scraches at all so i got it for a lower pricetag. However the problem was that the showoff model is on a mode called "Retail mode" which is meant for showoff stuff. The guy said he turned on something called ODIN mode to reinstall OS, I didn't knew what ODIN mode was so I just said "ok".

When I wen't home with it I started reading what Odin mode was. That guy in the store had no clue what he was doing. Odin mode is a setting if you wan't to install a custom OS on your Tablet, so it is needed to be connected through USB to the computer.

My Question is to those who are experienced with this?

How do I use Odin mode to reinstall the latest Android US Kitkat 4.4? Or are there other way to reinstall it?

This is a gift which will be given in 2 days! I wan't to reinstall the OS without the damn Retail mode.

Here is a example

You know when you buy you brand new phone, You get the option to register the phone/tablet yourself. That is what I wan't I wan't to get to that setting when my brother when he got it can register it himself!.

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

check assasins thread on mobile devices and yes you can

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

check assasins thread on mobile devices and yes you can

LInk:DD??

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I think I found a way which works: 

It is already going on:D

Yep it works! I found my own solution.

One tip. Never trust stupid teens at a electronik store:D some ppl like them have no clue what they are doing