I need someone good at watercooling

I need someone good with watercooling to check this over when they can. its my first build and I want to make sure everything fits together right and have a couple of questions. Its over in the new planning section here is the link for reasons of lack of time.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188341-final-outcome-suggestions-welcome/#entry2535960

thanks.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

It looks good besides the universal CPU block. I posted on another thread with this recommendation to change a universal block to a 380i. I don't know if it was your thread or someone else's. In terms of compatibility, I think it will all fit. The only thing I can think of is that the PSU in the 900d goes in the bottom compartment AFAIK. This would interfere with your quad 120mm rads.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Are you sure since the psu sits on its side?

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

It looks good besides the universal CPU block. I posted on another thread with this recommendation to change a universal block to a 380i. I don't know if it was your thread or someone else's. In terms of compatibility, I think it will all fit. The only thing I can think of is that the PSU in the 900d goes in the bottom compartment AFAIK. This would interfere with your quad 120mm rads.

What are you talking about? That EK block is great...if a little plain. Its called universal because it has AMD and Intel mounts,not because its somehow inferior. That block consistently in the top 3 of most block shootouts.

OP-Kit looks good,you wont fit 2 quads and a PSU in the bottom bay tho. Check that you blocks match your cards spec,GPU blocks are designed with ref spec in mind,only EK and Liquid extasy make blocks for non ref cards

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

One quad in the basement and one on the very top of the case.

What are you talking about? That EK block is great...if a little plain. Its called universal because it has AMD and Intel mounts,not because its somehow inferior. That block consistently in the top 3 of most block shootouts.

OP-Kit looks good,you wont fit 2 quads and a PSU in the bottom bay tho. Check that you blocks match your cards spec,GPU blocks are designed with ref spec in mind,only EK and Liquid extasy make blocks for non ref cards

I was under the impression a universal block was not meant for a specific socket. Like a universal VGA water block. You know, the ones that fit every card. Is that not the case in CPU blocks? Thank for telling me. I'll make sure to differentiate the two from now on.  :)

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I was under the impression a universal block was not meant for a specific socket. Like a universal VGA water block. You know, the ones that fit every card. Is that not the case in CPU blocks? Thank for telling me. I'll make sure to differentiate the two from now on.  :)

The 2 are different,a universal GPU block cools far better than a full cover,it is not desirable as it doesnt cool VRAM or the VRM section. Its this reason most go for fullcovers and not uniblocks,not because core cooling is poor

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

The 2 are different,a universal GPU block cools far better than a full cover,it is not desirable as it doesnt cool VRAM or the VRM section. Its this reason most go for fullcovers and not uniblocks,not because core cooling is poor

Those are the exact reasons I bought my EK block!