Watercooling an mITX, 250D or not 250D?

Hey guys,

So I have a plan to make a full water-cooled 250D, but I've been doing some research and it only supports 28mm thick radiators, which seems to mean H100i and nothing else. Now my plan is to put in a 240L from Cooler Master, and then expanding it into a full loop, but it has a 29mm radiator. 

So my question is is that 1mm going to actually be a problem? Should I look at a different case for this plan? If so which one?

I've been looking at the bitfenix phenom and while it looks nice and seems to have everything I need, it also seems kinda big and I hate those side panel connectors.

Intel Core i7 4790K >> MSI Z87I Gaming AC (MS-7887) >> G.Skill Ripjaws 2133 16GB >> Zotac GTX 980 >> Corsair 250D >> Samsung 840 Evo 250GB >> OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W >> Acer K2 27" Widescreen LED Monitor  (K272HLBMID) >> Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 MX Brown Switch Red RGB LED 87KEYS Mechanical Keyboard >> Mionix Avior 7000 >> HyperX Cloud

Hey guys,

So I have a plan to make a full water-cooled 250D, but I've been doing some research and it only supports 28mm thick radiators, which seems to mean H100i and nothing else. Now my plan is to put in a 240L from Cooler Master, and then expanding it into a full loop, but it has a 29mm radiator. 

So my question is is that 1mm going to actually be a problem? Should I look at a different case for this plan? If so which one?

I've been looking at the bitfenix phenom and while it looks nice and seems to have everything I need, it also seems kinda big and I hate those side panel connectors.

If you want a decent water loop in there, get a different case. The 350D/450D would already be good, Bitfenix Prodigy is good too.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.