wonderful cover

cecilia yi

Good protector:Inateck Kindle Paperwhite Case

Recently, l bought a Kindle Paperwhite for reading, the thickness of it is just 9.1mm, it is thinner than a magazine, which is really hard to avoid any crash, scratch, and water, so eqiuipped with a protective sleeve is a good protection. I tried the original case, but it is too heavy, add too much weight and bulk to the Kindle reading experience and seriesly influenced the touch feeling when in my hand.

Then my friend recommended me Inateck  Kindle  Paperwhite Case, which is specially designed for Kindle Paperwhite

Personally, I like simple, pure color kindle case, and the basic type of Inateck Kindle Paperwhite met my tastes, several color for you to choose, you can buy two or more, change it everyday, you also change your mood.

The cover is extremely easy to install. The surface of it is made using fine and high quality Microfibril PU Leather, it is dirt-repellent, water and sweat resistant,makes you feel comfortable and natural when touching it, inside is also a soft touch inner layer, which can better avoid possible friction between screen and cover surface, protect the screen from being scratched and being damaged.

The weight of Inateck Kindle Paperehite is just 80g, it  adds no bulk at all to your Kindle. Thin, Simple & Lightweight, Compact and durable, this cover is perfect for taking Kindle Paperwhite wherever you go, especially makes it ideal for travelling.

To my supprise, Inateck Kindle Paperwhite case automatically puts my Paperwhite to sleep when it is closed and wakes it upon opening, hence saving battery power while on the move and making it so easy to jump back into my latest book, then you do not worry about the lights on and the battery go when you are on the go.

Besides, The magnetic button ensured that the cover remains firmly shut when you do not use it, and can be opened without much effort when using it, effectively protected your Paperwhite from most external adversities, be it at home, abroad or in the office.

Its precise, form-fitting frame ensures a seamless fit, allowing you to focus on reading without being distracted. Reliable enough to endure long-time use, so you can get lost in your reading

Compared with other brands Kindle Paperwhite cases, this Inateck Kindle Paperwhite case is on sale for 9.99$ at Amazon, much cheaper and  well designed

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GG50OBS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00GG50OBS&linkCode=as2&tag=oxga-21

Overall, I am quite impressed with this Inateck Kindle Paperwhite Case, If you are also looking for a high-quality, yet very affordable Kindle Paperwhite case of your Kindle, I strongly recommend that you give Inateck Kindle Paperwhite Caseserious consideration, which  process all the good functions of protection, weight, features, and lower price.

If you want to learn more details of the case, much information can be found on Inateck website:

http://www.inateck.com/inateck-kindle-paperwhite-cover-brown/u

post-108404-0-94080700-1406109000.jpg

post-108404-0-66013300-1406109006.jpg

post-108404-0-44827500-1406109013.jpg

I personally  use dark theme cause it's more confortable for my eye and I think I'm not the only one in this case. So please stop using black color 

actually, i didn't find the "user reviews" section, I'm too excited when I received this cover :P sorry@KakaoDj

@Felicity Yoyo, I purchased a pink, i think it's a freshing color, if you a girl, it will be very suitable for you, if you a boy :D ,maybe you will like blue or green, you can chek the link i posted above, and choose what you want, i think you will also like it very much

actually, i didn't find the "user reviews" section, I'm too excited when I received this cover :P sorry@KakaoDj

Seriously? How did you write in automatic color for the beginning of the sentence, then switch to black then back to auto again?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Seriously? How did you write in automatic color for the beginning of the sentence, then switch to black then back to auto again?

@StungBull, I'm a little confused about your  question, I wirte totally in Black

@StungBull, I'm a little confused about your question, I wirte totally in Black

There are 4 themes on this forum. IP.Board, IP.Board Mobile, Day Theme and Night Theme. You can access them on the bottom left by clicking on "Change Theme" button. A lot of people including me use the Night Theme. It makes the background dark instead of all white that it is in other themes. That's easier on the eyes. But one flaw about this theme is if anyone writes in black text color, it will appear as black text on a black background and be unreadable.

2jdqh60.png
2cr8y34.png

To fix that, all you have to do is select the text, click on the text color option and choose Automatic. That way the text can appear black for every other theme users except Night Theme and appear white for Night Theme users.

Note that, these kinds of things are not always your fault. Even if you write in automatic, if you copy and paste some text from somewhere else from this forum that piece of text may retain its formating. For example, if you copy a text that is also a link to somewhere, that text will retain its link and will appear blue. Check it out, I just copied this from The Verge:

Bungie's sci-fi shooter (and sort-of MMO) Destiny held an open beta this past weekend for all home consoles (PlayStation 4, PS3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360) simultaneously. It's an ambitious game for the team that created Halo, joined Microsoft, and subsequently split from the company to make this multi-platform game (signing a 10-year deal with publisher Activision Blizzard in the process). We talked with Polygon Editor-in-chief Chris Grant for more on the impact of the beta, why Bungie left, and how important this $500 million project is for everyone involved.

To avoid that, you can use the paste as Plain Text option which will remove the formatting and just transfer the text. Or use select the text and use the Remove Format option.( The one that looks like an eraser)

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

@StungBull   thanks for your detailed explanation, I figured out the question, thankyou :P