Another AMD build.. underwater maybe ?

I'm planning to build a new PC 

FX-6300
Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
Sapphire R7 260X 2GB GDDR5

Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600MHz(I know 4 isn't enough these days but I plan to add more later)
Corsair CX500

1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue 

I have case (from the old PC I don't know brand and model)

http://nikem-bg.net/cart/50559p1r47524p1r1002p1r1002735p1r51347p1r1000579p1rf.html - Cart (I know the GPU is not sapphire here but I will not buy it from this web site) 

Since I'm from Bulgaria everything is double priced (this is $400-$450 PC i think in USA) and I don't want to spend a lot of money 

I have monitor (Samsung SyncMaster S23A350) 23" 1920x1080p I have OS (windows 8.1) all i need is new PC 

How is this config will I be able to play new games (watch_dogs Assassin's Creed Unity etc ) in 1080p medium-high ? (I think i went too far away with the high :D ) but at least at medium ?

And out of this topic can somebody tell me is it worth it to make underwater PC ? I mean like the PC Slick had (or still have I don't know)?
And how to make it if it is a good idea ?

Which parts I can put underwater ? (mineral oil)

everything except the HDD, 

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

"And how to make it if it is a good idea ?"

I wouldnt call it good idea :D

Unless you will show off the mineral oil PC to women you will bring home, then i suggest you dont do it. Too much money and time spent. 

Just build high end pc and later when you have cash decorate it with christmas lights for what i care.

What you like more: Good looking game that you watch most of the time or good looking PC that you will only look cuple times and maybe showoff to other people?

Idk. 260x is weak for todays standards and you have to play medium. You could just buy a PS4 put 240gb  ssd inside and toss it into a tank of mineral oil :P same effect

Ok... So is this sistem fine for 1080p gaming at medium settings ? (Games like Watch Dogs Assassin's Creed Unity (Especially AC I'm huge AC fan soo..) and other next-gen games ? )

Edit:

Manny Calavera I didn't saw your post when I post this (Good Idea about PS4 :D ) I wan't PC that can handle new games at 1080p med-high settings (I'm not that kind of person who wants to maxout everything ) I will not use this PC only for gaming  I will program on it (Web programming, Microsoft Visual studio 2010 for C# ,C++ and other (I'm still learning) )
And I forgot to mention that I will Crossfire the R7 260X (not at the begining but down the road probably when uprading the RAM)

Ok... So is this sistem fine for 1080p gaming at medium settings ? (Games like Watch Dogs Assassin's Creed Unity (Especially AC I'm huge AC fan soo..) and other next-gen games ? )

for next gen games we dont know. if we take star citizen for example, we can say this card is too weak and it would be better to buy like r9 280

right now, yes it plays on medium no problem.

for next gen games we dont know. if we take star citizen for example, we can say this card is too weak and it would be better to buy like r9 280

right now, yes it plays on medium no problem.

The problem is that everything is double priced here in Bulgaria and I don't have that much money for R9 280 http://www.emag.bg/video-karta-sapphire-ati-radeon-r9-280-3072mb-gddr5-384bit-hdmi-dvi-pci-e-11230-00-20g/pd/DYW3CBBBM/ (that is the cheapest one i could find ) see half the price of the PC.I don't have that much money and I was thinking PS4 vs PC (yes the PS4 is 800BGN) BUT PS4 games are 120BGN and PC games are 80BGN and the PS Plus membership (one month 15BGN)....  So the computer will start with one R7 260X and 4GB ram and in the future it will have crossfired R7 260X and 8GB Ram...
Is it going to be good ? Or just grab one PS4 and end of the story ?

crossfire 260X is also a waste of money too

can you find Athlon X4 760K and a FM2+ board?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

The problem is that everything is double priced here in Bulgaria and I don't have that much money for R9 280 http://www.emag.bg/video-karta-sapphire-ati-radeon-r9-280-3072mb-gddr5-384bit-hdmi-dvi-pci-e-11230-00-20g/pd/DYW3CBBBM/ (that is the cheapest one i could find ) see half the price of the PC.I don't have that much money and I was thinking PS4 vs PC (yes the PS4 is 800BGN) BUT PS4 games are 120BGN and PC games are 80BGN and the PS Plus membership (one month 15BGN)....  So the computer will start with one R7 260X and 4GB ram and in the future it will have crossfired R7 260X and 8GB Ram...

Is it going to be good ? Or just grab one PS4 and end of the story ?

i was joking about ps4

i mentioned ps4 because it has similar performance as your build. your idea bout mineral oil is pretty stupid if you sacrifice performance for it.

dont do mineral oil stuff, save a little bit more and build a proper pc.

what are your estimate calcualtions for tank + oil costs and what is your total budget?

crossfire 260X is also a waste of money too

can you find Athlon X4 760K and a FM2+ board?

Yes but the Athlon have no L3 cache and is only 4 cores vs 6 cores in FX-6300  (I multitask a lot i always have 5-6 programs open)

Edit: http://nikem-bg.net/cart/1143p1r50183p1r1002p1r1000579p1r1002735p1r51347p1rf.html - Athlon II X4 760k + ASrock FM2A88X Extreme 4+

i was joking about ps4

i mentioned ps4 because it has similar performance as your build. your idea bout mineral oil is pretty stupid if you sacrifice performance for it.

dont do mineral oil stuff, save a little bit more and build a proper pc.

what are your estimate calcualtions for tank + oil costs and what is your total budget?

I was joking too about the PS4  and my idea is to put the PC underwater down the road at first it is going to be air cooled and then after every thing is finished (8gigs of ram and maybe crossfired r7 260x) (what do you thing about crossfiring that GPU) i plan to water cool / underwater cool the PC

Okay, first of all, you're talking about "under mineral oil", please do not submerge your PC in water...

Anyways,

With the components you have chosen, you should be able to play today's games at low-medium settings, however; keep in mind that submerging your PC under oil will cost you a couple of hundred dollars (mineral oil is expensive). What I would recommend is for you to not go for the mineral oil PC idea, and use that money to buy a better system (more RAM and a better graphics card would be a good start).

I understand that the idea of having an aquarium PC is awesome, however, you have to keep your priorities in mind:

- If you want a PC to show off to your friends, but that will also give you a lot of headaches, go for the mineral oil option.

- If you want a more powerful PC, use the money you were going to spend on the mineral oil, and get your self better components.

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

Okay, first of all, you're talking about "under mineral oil", please do not submerge your PC in water...

Anyways,

With the components you have chosen, you should be able to play today's games at low-medium settings, however; keep in mind that submerging your PC under oil will cost you a couple of hundred dollars (mineral oil is expensive). What I would recommend is for you to not go for the mineral oil PC idea, and use that money to buy a better system (more RAM and a better graphics card would be a good start).

I understand that the idea of having an aquarium PC is awesome, however, you have to keep your priorities in mind:

- If you want a PC to show off to your friends, but that will also give you a lot of headaches, go for the mineral oil option.

- If you want a more powerful PC, use the money you were going to spend on the mineral oil, and get your self better components.

First I will make the PC air cooled until i got another 4gigs stick of ram and crossfire the gpu (if crossfiring is a good idea) and then maybe I will put the PC in aquarium with mineral oil 

First I will make the PC air cooled until i got another 4gigs stick of ram and crossfire the gpu (if crossfiring is a good idea) and then maybe I will put the PC in aquarium with mineral oil 

and when will that happen?

crossfire 260x`s is ok, but not the best option

and when will that happen?

crossfire 260x`s is ok, but not the best option

I heard that crossfiring  is a good option :( (2Gb versions crossfiring not 1GB)

I don't want to max out and play on ultra  new games like watch dogs and especially AC Unity I want to play them at 1080p medium settings

When that will happen? - The PC is going to be build in October - November (then I will have the money (I hope)) and Probably as January it will be ready for cooling change.

I heard that crossfiring  is a good option :( (2Gb versions crossfiring not 1GB)

I don't want to max out and play on ultra  new games like watch dogs and especially AC Unity I want to play them at 1080p medium settings

When that will happen? - The PC is going to be build in October - November (then I will have the money (I hope)) and Probably as January it will be ready for cooling change.

then start building in january proper pc.

cya

cya

this man.

I say save as much as you can till jan, you may be able to get an intel build instead of the fx build. And you can afford at least a R9 280x gpu. Mineral oil is just disgusting and a pain in the ass and if anything breaks you need to take out and letting it to deslime will take hours. Eww...

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Holy balls is that 400 euro for that R9 280 ?, That same R9 280 i can get for 199 ><

And i would got for an R9 270/X ( yes it a bit more expensive, but so is the performance and you wont need to crossfire it.

Rest of the systems ok, except for the 4gb ram but that can be added later.

Edited by MrTiC

Let's agree to disagree

I'm sorry but if you cannot pick the right liquid to put this in then personally I think you should stick to a "Dry" build for now 

Ran by coffee

Holy balls is that 400 euro for that R9 280 ?, That same R9 280 i can get for 199 ><

And i would got for an R9 270/X ( yes it a bit more expensive, but so is the performance and you wont need to crossfire it.

Rest of the systems ok, except for the 4gb ram but that can be added later.

BGN is not euro 400BGN is ~200 euro

cya

I really need the PC now my old PC died and was weak and now I'm on one laptop which my brother is going to take after 2-3 weeks....

this man.

I say save as much as you can till jan, you may be able to get an intel build instead of the fx build. And you can afford at least a R9 280x gpu. Mineral oil is just disgusting and a pain in the ass and if anything breaks you need to take out and letting it to deslime will take hours. Eww...

Till jan I will probably have 1200BGN=$600... not good for stable intel machine BUT i can hear your suggestions

I'm sorry but if you cannot pick the right liquid to put this in then personally I think you should stick to a "Dry" build for now 

I probably wont water cool it in aquarium just a air cooling at the begining and then probably water cooling for the CPU only not the whole system underwater (I realised it is not worth it it is cool looking but not worth it)

What's youre max budget in Euro ?

Let's agree to disagree

Fine, then buy intel build without graphic card, you can still use iGPU. You have usable pc.

Then when you get enough money to buy better GPU, buy a decent gpu.

What's youre max budget in Euro ?

400-450 maximum 500 (but...)

Fine, then buy intel build without graphic card, you can still use iGPU. You have usable pc.

Then when you get enough money to buy better GPU, buy a decent gpu.

Good idea (I tough the same thing with the AMD until I buy a better GPU R9 270 or something like that).But Intel is way too expensive and their motherboards are really expensive..

Edited

400-450 maximum 500 (but...)

Good idea but.. Can someone recommend me a good configuration ? (I tried one intel for my friend but processors and motherboards are double priced than AMD)

Pentium g3258

Asrock z97 anniversary

Eventually a better cooler so you can overclock.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.