Another AMD build.. underwater maybe ?

he mean mineral oil thou

yea the title is misleading

Okay, he posted something else on mine still saying underwater

Ran by coffee

hey...crossfire the ASUS R9 270X 2GB D5 DCU II TOP 256BIT......is tht good idea..with singel monitor

MrTiC  djdwosk97

Should I just go with FX-8320 ? Is it worth it extra 80 bucks (in my case 80 idk how much USD is the difference)  for 2 extra cores ?

nw day games normally use 4 core....fx-8320 had 8 core.....tht be nice i thing u can multitask easly..

nw day games normally use 4 core....fx-8320 had 8 core.....tht be nice i thing u can multitask easly..

true, but then again he could almost get a intel K version proccesor with a motherboard with more/better features on it

Let's agree to disagree

true, but then again he could almost get a intel K version proccesor with a motherboard with more/better features on it

Is the i5 still good processor ? I mean i can see him dying after a year or two....

Is the i5 still good processor ? I mean i can see him dying after a year or two....

a 4690k stomps on an fx8350 in virtually everything except rendering.

It will easily last for years.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

a 4690k stomps on an fx8350 in virtually everything except rendering. It will easily last for years.

I don't know I see dying processors everywhere AM3+ socket is dying FM2+ reborn (but...) 

Intel Core i5 is dying but is on really upgradable socket (but really expensive though..)

I think in the end I will go with the Athlon II X4 760k on FM2+ motherboard (just for about an year and then completeley change the PC) becouse it is cheaper and i don't know what to do I really need help :'(

Could do too, and then upgrade to a better apu later on

Let's agree to disagree

I don't know I see dying processors everywhere AM3+ socket is dying FM2+ reborn (but...)

Intel Core i5 is dying but is on really upgradable socket (but really expensive though..)

I think in the end I will go with the Athlon II X4 760k on FM2+ motherboard (just for about an year and then completeley change the PC) becouse it is cheaper and i don't know what to do I really need help :'(

am3+ isn't dying. The fx series is old and is bound to be updated shortly, potentially using a different socket, but it's certainly not dying.

I5s are definitely no dying as they're the most commonly used gaming CPU.

And fm2+ isn't really dying, it never was all that amazing....it's a budget CPU/board and especially now has some stiff competition (see pentium g3258).

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

am3+ isn't dying. The fx series is old and is bound to be updated shortly, potentially using a different socket, but it's certainly not dying.

I5s are definitely no dying as they're the most commonly used gaming CPU.

And fm2+ isn't really dying, it never was all that amazing....it's a budget CPU/board and especially now has some stiff competition (see pentium g3258).

AM3+ IS dying there are great CPUs there but that was it no more end of the story (only one new CPU maybe FX-9590 watercooled will come here soon but  again MAYBE) 

i5s are dying just becouse they are the most commonly used gaming CPUs doesnt mean that they will live forever (they will dye soon probably in a year but that doesn't bother anyone becouse they will just buy the core i7 (that is another plus for intel they are expensive but really upgradable and the quad core i7 probably will become cheaper becouse of the new real octa expected in 2015)  )

And I said that the FM2+ is REborn NOT dying

But I will probably make some cheap FM2+ based Athlon PC just to Overclock and stuff (I want to learn how to Im new to this things) and after a year maybe two build a better PC what do you guys think ( do you want to punch me in the face :D or you support me :D )

Edit: 

Could do too, and then upgrade to a better apu later on

I dont think it is time for APU (not before DDR4) They are just Athlon CPU with low end GPU in one and need super fast ram to perform well and the thing just doesnt go well maybe with the DDR4 (expected to be faster) the APUs will have more chance but now just it is not the time...

@alex99735922 what the hell are you talking about....how is the i5 dying....the i5 will die when the i7 dies and intel replaces the whole core-series. But so far there is nothing pointing to intel doing that anytime soon.

Sure, in two, three, four years it will likely be succeeded, but that means nothing. It will still be able to hold it's own and play any games you can throw at it for years to come.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

@alex99735922 what the hell are you talking about....how is the i5 dying....the i5 will die when the i7 dies and intel replaces the whole core-series. But so far there is nothing pointing to intel doing that anytime soon.

Next-gen killed i5 you will see maybe not in a year BUT max 3 years and i5 is dead

Edited by alex99735922