Saitek X52 PRO HOTAS Could go down to $124.99

Jobobee

Hello internet, 

Massdrop has a deal on a Saitek X52 PRO HOTAS, it's a really great piece of kit, I have one, and with the release of the  Star Citizen Dog Fighting module soon, this is pretty interesting.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/saitek-x52-pro-flight-controller?mode=guest_open&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Massdrop%20-%20Master&utm_campaign=Product%20Announcement%202014-05-09&utm_content=B

wut this is still this expensive? i remember getting mine for 100€ ages ago... must have been like 4 years or so... 

well its a great stick, everyone should have it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

wut this is still this expensive? i remember getting mine for 100€ ages ago... must have been like 4 years or so... 

I got one then returned it the next day due to the fax it didnt fucntion correctly the driver was terribly I hated mine so idk if I got a lemon but the software was terribly in IMO

I got one then returned it the next day due to the fax it didnt fucntion correctly the driver was terribly I hated mine so idk if I got a lemon but the software was terribly in IMO

well it takes some work to get used to but its really powerful and making different profiles is great :D

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

well it takes some work to get used to but its really powerful and making different profiles is great :D

Well the experience left a bad taste in my mouth. 

You have the non-pro edition.

I never use the profiles... Maybe I should for flight sims, would be great to switch between cruise and taxi bindings.

Well the experience left a bad taste in my mouth. 

fair enough

You have the non-pro edition.

nope im pretty sure its pro :P

fair enough

nope im pretty sure its pro :P

Is it black or silver?

EDIT: I got my Pro edition for €110, but it was an Amazon Warehouse deal.

Is it black or silver?

black, and the box says x52 pro ;)

When was this? I remember a few years ago Saitek was having ghosting problems with the driver but it got fixed right before I got my setup.