GTX 780TI SLI 760?

Jevensen

Hi! I'm planning to buy a GTX 780TI but I already have a GTX 760 installed. I was just wondering if it was possible to run SLI with the 780TI and the 760?

I would be thankful for feedback! :)

Hi! I'm planning to buy a GTX 780TI but I already have a GTX 760 installed. I was just wondering if it was possible to run SLI with the 780TI and the 760?

I would be thankful for feedback! :)

Nope.

You could give the 760 to me tho.

Or sell it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Nope, it will not run in SLI but you can run it as a PhysX card but that is pointless.

Quote me to get a reply!

Nah. But if I were you, I would also consider folding on that card to help out the folding team and for the good of the research anyways. Need all the help they can get.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

sell them and buy 2 770's :D

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500