Can a Corsair H80i fit in a Silverstone RVZ01

Can it? I would be willing to just put one fan on it. I was thinking of placing it in the ventilation hole on the side panel. The CPU max height is 83mm in the case.

25mm wide fan +

38mm wide radiator=

63mm

is the block on the cpu more than 20mm?

I don't know first hand, but looking at it directly... I think that's way too thick to put onto the side panel. I think even a smaller model like the H55 is too thick considering it also has to be able to hold the fan as well. The H80i is 38mm, I think, alone. Then you have to add a 25mm thick fan. The standard single thick radiators are 27mm or so. And then you still have to add a 25mm fan.

So as long as you have the clearance for both, as well as the angle for the tubes, you should be ok. But measure it for sure.

If you really want liquid cooling, I'd probably recommend mounting a 25mm fan externally and mounting the radiator from an H60 or something comparable to the side panel. That's probably the best solution unless you want to modify that case. But even then, I don't see how you could mount it without putting the fan outside the case.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

I don't know first hand, but looking at it directly... I think that's way too thick to put onto the side panel. I think even a smaller model like the H55 is too thick considering it also has to be able to hold the fan as well. The H80i is 38mm, I think, alone. Then you have to add a 25mm thick fan. The standard single thick radiators are 27mm or so. And then you still have to add a 25mm fan.

So as long as you have the clearance for both, as well as the angle for the tubes, you should be ok. But measure it for sure.

If you really want liquid cooling, I'd probably recommend mounting a 25mm fan externally and mounting the radiator from an H60 or something comparable to the side panel. That's probably the best solution unless you want to modify that case. But even then, I don't see how you could mount it without putting the fan outside the case.

I wish they had technical specifications on the cpu block itself... then I would be able to figure it out.

I wish they had technical specifications on the cpu block itself... then I would be able to figure it out.

If noone else posts, I'll try to remember to check the size of mine. I'm sure the H80i pump is the same size as the H100i pump. I'll see what I can dig up though. From the looks of it, at first glance, it does look thicker than the radiator on the H100i.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

If noone else posts, I'll try to remember to check the size of mine. I'm sure the H80i pump is the same size as the H100i pump. I'll see what I can dig up though. From the looks of it, at first glance, it does look thicker than the radiator on the H100i.

thank you very much man I appreciate it

Woooo. Apparently the measurements are...

"total dimensions of the block is 3 x 3 inches x 1.5 inches in height."

Thanks to forum user, @Nit3Rid3R. He just measured his H100i block as he was removing it by chance today.

Hope this helps, Anthony10.

Woooo. Apparently the measurements are...

"total dimensions of the block is 3 x 3 inches x 1.5 inches in height."

Thanks to forum user, @Nit3Rid3R. He just measured his H100i block as he was removing it by chance today.

Hope this helps, Anthony10.

so that is 38mm, the same as the radiator. so I would have to use something like as h60 or similar.

so that is 38mm, the same as the radiator. so I would have to use something like as h60 or similar.

From the looks of it, yeah. The H80i is going to be way too thick for that case. Though, again, maybe enough room if you mounted the fan externally. I dunno if that's something you want, or if that radiator is still too thick.

From the looks of it, yeah. The H80i is going to be way too thick for that case. Though, again, maybe enough room if you mounted the fan externally. I dunno if that's something you want, or if that radiator is still too thick.

the radiator on the h75 is 25mm, +38mm (I assume) block. so I would have to use a 120x20mm fan or something. i'll look on frozencpu

the radiator on the h75 is 25mm, +38mm (I assume) block. so I would have to use a 120x20mm fan or something. i'll look on frozencpu

It may even be thinner than that. The older Asetek coolers are, I believe, less than 30mm thick. The H75 might be an inbetween size. With a radiator that thin though, just look for something that can offer around maybe... 1.35 - 1.75 mm H2O of static pressure? I'm not sure what you're gonna find in 20mm thick fans though.

It may even be thinner than that. The older Asetek coolers are, I believe, less than 30mm thick. The H75 might be an inbetween size. With a radiator that thin though, just look for something that can offer around maybe... 1.35 - 1.75 mm H2O of static pressure? I'm not sure what you're gonna find in 20mm thick fans though.

I'm going to use the 12mm thick scythe slipstreams, they have a static pressure of ~1mm/h20+ depending on RPM

Can it? I would be willing to just put one fan on it. I was thinking of placing it in the ventilation hole on the side panel. The CPU max height is 83mm in the case.

25mm wide fan +

38mm wide radiator=

63mm

is the block on the cpu more than 20mm?

Why would you want to get a case that small?

Why would you want to get a case that small?

transportation

transportation

If that's the reason, there are a few others which might be everything you want and more. Depending on PC specs the EVGA Hadron is a good candidate or the EVGA Hadron Hydro Edition. BitFenix Prodigy, BitFenix Phenom, Corsair 250D, etc.

That Silverstone is exceptionally thin though. I can see the appeal of a case that small. 

transportation

There are other small cases that aren't so cramped such as the Bitfenix Prodigy.

If that's the reason, there are a few others which might be everything you want and more. Depending on PC specs the EVGA Hadron is a good candidate or the EVGA Hadron Hydro Edition. BitFenix Prodigy, BitFenix Phenom, Corsair 250D, etc.

That Silverstone is exceptionally thin though. I can see the appeal of a case that small.

The Raven is as small as it gets.

There are other small cases that aren't so cramped such as the Bitfenix Prodigy.

Bitfenix prodigy is huge

The Raven is as small as it gets. Bitfenix prodigy is huge

It's a mini-ITX. Do what you want.

• 1 year later...

I had to start somewhere, so I pulled the trigger and purchased the case.

I've yet to get the motherboard and cooling.

The cpu will be core i5 4670k or similar.

Can you recommend a good enough all in one watercooling that will be easy to fit?

I'm thinking of using the bundled fans first and only replacing them if they are too loud...