New Watchdogs gameplay! :D

ACatWithThumbs

Please make a good PC port,not just the same thing.It doesn't look next-gen at all.Yes,it has great physics engine but it still looks "Meh".

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Do want

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I sort of looked away and looked back and there was a big mech spider - not sure I liked that part 

Looks great though. I am looking forward to a different experience and some new IP

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No, I still don't think it looks that good when it comes solely to graphics. I can see the white dotted rhombuses becoming unbelievably annoying over time, and the idle and active animations for AI are too repetitive and just plain boring to make me interested.

I really don't see how people can look at this and see "stunning next-gen graphics". But I think that the chases in the game are going to be the most exciting parts. I'm interested in seeing just how much harder the police are, compared to GTA IV or V. Obviously, they already mentioned in the video that it takes a lot more skill to evade the police, but hopefully it's not frustratingly difficult.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

wow the multiplayer looks pretty awesome MIGHT just get it but im kinda dissapointed at the gunplay it looked much better in the e3 demo

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

The driving looks really floaty and the shooting doesn't look any special either. I feel it's going to be more average than we think.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

The driving looks really floaty and the shooting doesn't look any special either. I feel it's going to be more average than we think.

GTA V has horrible driving same goes for GTA 4,Sleeping Dogs,Saints Row 3/4, or Just Cause 2.

And where is the game average?

The graphics are by a margin the best we ever had for a 3rd person open world game.(Not including Infamous Second Son because it's only on ps4)

The city is also more dense than we have ever seen before in any open world game.

It has a seamless multiplayer without having to wait in lobbys.

The AI actually reacts to what you do.(Not like in other games where you shoot and the people on the sidewalk don't even care)

And it also has the hacking mechanic.

RTX2070OC 

The driving in the game is made by the same devs that made Driver San Francisco. I liked the driving in that game and Watch Dogs seems to look the same. I never knew people thought it would be average.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

Please make a good PC port,not just the same thing.It doesn't look next-gen at all.Yes,it has great physics engine but it still looks "Meh".

Really? I think it's gorgeous. The lighting really (no pun intended) shines at night, with reflections and debris all over the place.

Plus; when he's riding on that motorcycle. That jacket though :o Insane simulation!

EDIT- The game's master console was PC, so it's actually native. For once, the game isn't a port! :)

Really? I think it's gorgeous. The lighting really (no pun intended) shines at night, with reflections and debris all over the place.

Plus; when he's riding on that motorcycle. That jacket though :o Insane simulation!

The bit I thought looks super awesome was when he was driving the car at 5:16... The refraction from the water drops on the car boot :o That's the level of detail I like about this game.

I don't think the graphics are out of this world - it's gonna look as good as Tomb Raider or Far Cry 3 - but the fact there's this level of quality in an open world game is super cool. They spent a lot more time on physics and light simulation, which is nice. Although like other have said, the cars seem to behave as if they are a lot lighter than they are. And the motorbike jump looked too long :/ Now they just need to get rid of that horrible lens flare, then I won't feel like I'm still looking through a camera lens :P

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

It's just using different techniques of mapping(normal,displacement,occlusion,specularity and diffuse).The water increases the reflections and it makes surfaces shine more,and the rain droplets on surfaces are faked,but hey,it works!

Yes,it has an amazing physics engine.Love it <3.

It looks good,but I was expecting a little more.Hopefully this is the console version,in which case, damn I'm impressed they managed to get this out of them.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The bit I thought looks super awesome was when he was driving the car at 5:16... The refraction from the water drops on the car boot :o That's the level of detail I like about this game.

I don't think the graphics are out of this world - it's gonna look as good as Tomb Raider or Far Cry 3 - but the fact there's this level of quality in an open world game is super cool. They spent a lot more time on physics and light simulation, which is nice. Although like other have said, the cars seem to behave as if they are a lot lighter than they are. And the motorbike jump looked too long :/ Now they just need to get rid of that horrible lens flare, then I won't feel like I'm still looking through a camera lens :P

I think the biggest thing for me is the next-gen features like the fact that EVERYTHING in the game seems to have a ton of polygons. Everything from NPCs (which are usually woefully neglected) to trash cans and buildings are smooth and organic. Also, I love how the characters have sub-surface scattering, so their skin glows, and really looks like a ever so slightly cartoonish, yet still photorealistic face.

Plus on PC, we get TXAA and HBAO+, which will make it looks even more real.

As for lens flares, why the hate? I love 'em :P.

It's just using different techniques of mapping(normal,displacement,occlusion,specularity and diffuse).The water increases the reflections and it makes surfaces shine more,and the rain droplets on surfaces are faked,but hey,it works!

Yes,it has an amazing physics engine.Love it <3.

It looks good,but I was expecting a little more.Hopefully this is the console version,in which case, damn I'm impressed they managed to get this out of them.

Yeah, it was all said to be PS4 footage. PC will have better lighting, AO, and AA.

I think the biggest thing for me is the next-gen features like the fact that EVERYTHING in the game seems to have a ton of polygons. Everything from NPCs (which are usually woefully neglected) to trash cans and buildings are smooth and organic. Also, I love how the characters have sub-surface scattering, so their skin glows, and really looks like a ever so slightly cartoonish, yet still photorealistic face.

Plus on PC, we get TXAA and HBAO+, which will make it looks even more real.

As for lens flares, why the hate? I love 'em :P.

That's true, although it's harder to tell in a low bitrate youtube video. The vehicles and characters had a lot of work put into them, and it does look like NPCs are nicely rendered. Yes, I remember watching the HBAO+ video they uploaded, that was impressive. The guy in the video is using a controller, so let's hope that's not for ease of use and he is in fact playing on a PS4! 

Mh, lens flare are okay, it's just certain games overuse them to the point where it isn't natural looking. A little bit of bloom looks a lot better, however it is still simulating a camera lens...

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

They could still ruin it. Looks pretty good. Dunno if i'd buy it for full price, but it looks solid. I'll definitely wait for reviews to see how the port is.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

They could still ruin it. Looks pretty good. Dunno if i'd buy it for full price, but it looks solid. I'll definitely wait for reviews to see how the port is.

It's not a port PC is the lead platform.

RTX2070OC 

the videos are ps4 footage, look at the button icons, imo i won't say a thing about graphics until the game is out

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

No, I still don't think it looks that good when it comes solely to graphics. I can see the white dotted rhombuses becoming unbelievably annoying over time, and the idle and active animations for AI are too repetitive and just plain boring to make me interested.

I really don't see how people can look at this and see "stunning next-gen graphics". But I think that the chases in the game are going to be the most exciting parts. I'm interested in seeing just how much harder the police are, compared to GTA IV or V. Obviously, they already mentioned in the video that it takes a lot more skill to evade the police, but hopefully it's not frustratingly difficult.

PC Graphics look great.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Is it just me or does this game look kind of "empty"....I watch these trailers and it doesn't seem like a very populated Chicago to me. 

PC Graphics look great.

I saw that exact video too, its nothing special. The technologies don't seem to have made any obvious improvement, and everything I said still applies. It genuinely doesn't look much better than slightly modded GTA IV or GTA V.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

The game will have to be good, last November Ubisoft had spent more than 70 Million USD on it, making it the. 9th most expensive game ever.