CSGO Problems Need Help!! Please!!

LongBow

About a week after playing CSGO i started experiencing these problems To eliminate any doubt about the reliability of my system i have compared the benchmarks and my PC is running well. My Pc has an I5 4670k running at 3.8ghz and a Gigabyte GTX 770 and reliable parts. When i am in game my GPU is not being used to its full potential it hovers around 40% load while my CPU is at 80%. As i turn up my video settings my GPU picks up the work and hovers around 70% load while my CPU is at 50%. I have messed with my settings to find the sweet spot and i cant find it. My whole problem is my frames not being stable and creating mouse lag and i cannot perform accurate shots. I have capped my frames in console and each time i cap it lower it uses less and less of my GPU. I do not know what to do please help me!!! 

Hello LongBow Welcome to the forums! Definitely check out the CoC and you should have a great time in the black hole we call a forum :)

From my experience in capping frames, it causes extra lag for me. I don't know why, or what the cause is, but from experience, this is what happens to me.

Try uncapping your frames and tell me how the game runs then, it should be a lot smoother. I capped my frames in a game a while ago (honestly I don't remember what it was, Borderlands maybe?) and whenever I hit the cap, my game lagged a ton. 

Definitely try this and report back.

//ccap

Yeah i have kept my frames uncapped and it hovers around 280 in game and never goes below 250 but once it changes it causes mouse lag.

PS Appreciate the help so far!!