Battlefield 4 - Death Shield Bug (I wonder how many of us have unknowingly experienced this?)

Askew

I never really took Jacks videos as him being the "sole discoverer" anyway. I don't sit trawling reddit or the battlefield forum. So him bringing attention to bugs/easter eggs is helpful to me. Not once have I watched his videos and gone "OMG he is master to discover this", I always just thought "oh how nice for him to tell me".

And meh not bothered if fankie cheats. I watch it for laughs and entertainment, and that is what I get. Scripted or not, hacked or not, I enjoy watching

Frankie and LevelCap are the only youtubers who post Battlefield videos that I am subscribed to. I also do not care if Frankie cheats in DayZ or anywhere else. I still enjoy the videos.

Too many people have gotten caught up in all of this "first" business. Who cares if some dude on Reddit found the bug first? I'm sure somebody else discovered it before him and simply didn't bother posting it on the internet. We're talking about people finding bugs here... not discovering unicorns or inventing a cure for cancer. Have we really devolved into a society where everyone needs their e-peen stroked so much they're going to get pissy over who was the first discover a bug in a damn video game?

Back on-topic... this explains my frustration when running into two enemies in a hallway, mowing down the first guy, and then having the second half of my mag completely "miss" the second, leaving me to get killed as I'm reloading.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

This is why I stopped playing this/AAA titles...battlefield ruined it for me, $110 down the drain.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I'm not going to dig through 6 months of Battlelog posts to find them.

I'm a big Metro/Locker player (32 player and under, not the clustercluck 64 ones) and have participated in many threads complaining about nades bouncing off downed players.

This video posted way back in December 2013 incorrectly identified it as a "Netcode" issue but it has been correctly identified in Battlelog posts

the same issue occurs with invisible walls appearing around destroyed objects,  DICE is aware of the issue at least with the destroyed objects.

Like I said, Jack once upon a time gave credit for discoveries, but now does not because the video views and subscriber bump he gets

when he does not is much greater.....  He's profiting off other people's work.

One of the towers in Dawnbreaker has large invisible walls sticking out of it also.  Anyone who's flown chopper on that map enough know all about them.

I'm sure Jack will "Discover" that soon enough and everyone will be patting him on that back for that.

I'll try not to come across as a Jackfrags fanboy here BUT in the megladon video if you watched it, he did credit the reddit users who actually spent time and effort on it. Secondly, with a bug like this, doesn't matter who the fuck discovered the filth, he's publishing it (and making money off it). He used his popularity to boost a glitch that needs to be fixed. Who cares who discovered it, if say fucking pewdepie published it without credit it's still good because then more people know and can complain about it.. And if you can't be fucked going through 6 months of battlelog posts to find it, do you really think a youtube who in that time could put out another video is?

Also, (this is going to sound really fucking fanboyish but...) he may have found it himself...maybe...well probably not but anyway.  And lastly to counter your myths about how he maybe hacking because he's played with frankie. jackfrags along with Two angry gamers were all competitive CS players so they're naturally going to be pretty good at FPS.

Anyway, take it with a grain of salt, im just playing devils advocate...

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I'll try not to come across as a Jackfrags fanboy here BUT in the megladon video if you watched it, he did credit the reddit users who actually spent time and effort on it. Secondly, with a bug like this, doesn't matter who the fuck discovered the filth, he's publishing it (and making money off it). He used his popularity to boost a glitch that needs to be fixed. Who cares who discovered it, if say fucking pewdepie published it without credit it's still good because then more people know and can complain about it.. And if you can't be fucked going through 6 months of battlelog posts to find it, do you really think a youtube who in that time could put out another video is?

Also, (this is going to sound really fucking fanboyish but...) he may have found it himself...maybe...well probably not but anyway.  And lastly to counter your myths about how he maybe hacking because he's played with frankie. jackfrags along with Two angry gamers were all competitive CS players so they're naturally going to be pretty good at FPS.

Anyway, take it with a grain of salt, im just playing devils advocate...

One of the people they played with and made videos with confirmed long standing suspicion that they were using No Spread/No recoil hacks in BF3.

Other videos with Frankie and Jack show bouncing vehicles, you know that bounce you see when vehicles spawn into games like Battlefield...  That same bounce occurs in Arma/DayZ

They were spawning in weapons, vehicles, food, ammo and other crap. That's why there were always kitted out to the max.

Frankie and Jack like to play the "Hero" saving players from hackers, when they were hacking themselves.

Server logs were posted.