Any one else shooting Sony ?

Snake

Thats awesome, correct me if im wrong isnt that the fastest auto focusing camera in the world or is it a different one by Sony ? I know Sony have a camera which as the fastest AF cant remember which one haha.

Yeah I basically tried in different scenes, it doesn’t matter what I do It just works.

I do recommend you watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmEbcxNUY6U

and this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsOxwsFF50c

They helped me out a lot about the camera, I also tried it with the older version (RX100) from my local store, I wanted the new one ^^

ps

sorry i posted links wrong in any kind of way

Thats awesome, correct me if im wrong isnt that the fastest auto focusing camera in the world or is it a different one by Sony ? I know Sony have a camera which as the fastest AF cant remember which one haha.

I think the camera you're thinking about would be the a6000.

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

I think the camera you're thinking about would be the a6000.

I do believe you are correct there haha thanks i could not remember which one it was.

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

I do believe you are correct there haha thanks i could not remember which one it was.

No probs ^^

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders