Titan backplate compatible with Titan Black?

Oshino Shinobu
Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

780=780Ti=Titan=Titan Black I think in terms of PCB and mounting holes design.

Thanks. It turns out that the place I was talking to will do one specifically for the Titan Black (:

So, I'm wanting to get a backplate for my Titan Black, but none have been released so far. I was planning on getting a backplate from EVGA, but who knows when it will be released. Instead, I've found a place that makes custom backplates to order, so I'll get one from them. 

However, as there are no backplates for the Titan Black, I may have to base it off of the original Titan backplate, but I'm not sure if it's the same size, shape and screw locations. Does anyone know if the original Titan has the same screw positioning and everything as the Titan black? 

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Thanks. It turns out that the place I was talking to will do one specifically for the Titan Black (:

The reference 780 Ti and Titan Black share the same PCB (Original Titan and reference 780 have a different PCB) other than the Titans having memory on the back as well. I would confirm with someone like Jacob from EVGA before buying any backplate.