Favorite Childhood Game?

Buckley

Star Wars Battlefront 1/2

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

am i the only one who never really got into pokemon at all? O.o

Same here! Never liked it.

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

Dangerous Dave

Goof Troop

Volfied

Super Mario Bros

Duck Hunt

Cosmo

Hercules

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Metroid Prime is also amazing, I played the snot out of that game.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

If I'm only allowed to pick from the 80's or 90's, I'd say Ocarina of Time. I guess my second favorite from the 90's would be ATV Offroad Fury (1999). Otherwise, most of my favorite childhood games were the early 2000's games.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Halo on Xbox come at me

Obviously you didn't grow up in the 90's which is what I was aiming towards

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

Street Fighter 2, Mario Paint, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey, Destruction Derby.......

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Mickey Mouse and the Castle of Illusion, Samurai Showdown, Streets of Rage, Duck Hunt

Ratchet and clank 3 for the PS2 ; ) best game ever(i don't dare to play it again though, because im to afraid of it being bad :S)

Define childhood.  What period of time does that represent in terms of age?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Define childhood.  What period of time does that represent in terms of age

5 years to 13 ish, but this is more for the kids who grew up in the 80's and 90's so like PS1 games and older platforms

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

My favourite childhood game was definitely not on consoles. MicroLeague Baseball was my favourite as a child and it was on pc and c64  Now we did have a Sega Genesis though and Nintendo/Super Nintendo at some point and I would say my favourite games on those were sports titles (Tecmo Super Bowl series was huge for us and of course EA's NHL games) plus Double Dragon, Dragon Warrior games, MegaMan games and any Final Fantasy games.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I'm taking about 80's and 90's games, none of this new crap. Personally mine was Pokémon Yellow,Super Mario 64, and Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped. What about you guys?

put put gose to the moon.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was and still is my favorite game. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask was also excellent.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

The original spyro. 

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

Zelda OoT is overrated. LttP is where it's at.

I would have to agree. I grew up with LttP and was really disappointed when first saw OoT. Bought it anyway but never finished the game. May not have been a bad game, but certainly didn't feel like the Zelda game that I loved so much.

Recently bought a cheap japanese LttP cart, since my original one from back in the day is somewhere in my parents' attic. Also bought A Link between worlds for the 3DS and for the first time in more than a decade, I didn't regret paying full price for a new game. It was so much fun that I pulled a Luke and didn't really sleep in like 3 or 4 days.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm taking about 80's and 90's games, none of this new crap. Personally mine was Pokémon Yellow,Super Mario 64, and Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped. What about you guys?

Same here and pokemon red and the legend of zelda ocorina of time

[Averykindguy241]

Dino Crisis 2

Operating System: Windows 10 Ultimate 64-bit  Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme  Processor: Intel Core i7 3820 CPU @ 4.41GHz  CPU Cooler: Corsair H80 with SP120
RAM: 16.00 GB 4 x 4 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 2133 MHz  GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti  Screen: SAMSUNG SM2333T 23'' 1920 x 1080  Power Supply: Corsair AX1200i 
Drives: x2 WD 2 TB Caviar Black + x2 WD 2 TB Caviar Green + Corsair Force GS 128GB  Case: Cooler Master Haf XM  Mouse: Razer Mamba  Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013  Headset: Razer Megalodon 7.1 Surround

From early childhood 4-5 I would say Sonic 2 and Altered Beasts.  From later childhood 8-12, Resident Evil 2, Metal Gear Solid, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. I still love these games today and could play them forever.

Disney's Hercules Action Game. I spent so much of my childhood playing that game. Still have the disk, and I still play it.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)