Cable Combs for Sleevers (easy way for perfect looking sleeving)

lutro0customs

Hey everyone, I know there is allot of sleeve junkies in the Linus Forums so I wanted to make sure you guys knew about our new cable comb, LC Cable Combs Codename: Stealth & E22 Cable Combs

There is a few producers of cable combs so you dont just need to buy them from Lutro0 Customs nor am I trying to spam advertise. But the sleeving community in general has been in a uproar for these as they have been a much wanted product for a long time now. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew where to get your hands on them!

Here is some examples and links:

1779841_525856270863019_1668582133_n.jpg

1689016_525856260863020_348944680_n.jpg

Untitled-10_1024x1024.jpg?v=1387052157

Untitled-6_1024x1024.jpg?v=1387052157

Untitled-9_1024x1024.jpg?v=1387052157

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]

Bought some of these from E22 a few weeks ago. Was going to buy them from you but got caught with the minimum spend limit ):

not bad :D

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Bought some of these from E22 a few weeks ago. Was going to buy them from you but got caught with the minimum spend limit ):

If that happens in the future send us an email and we will get you set up!

[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]

If that happens in the future send us an email and we will get you set up!

Okay, thanks. Might go for some of those black ones, they look nicer than the clear ones I got

Smexy.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Hey everyone, I know there is allot of sleeve junkies in the Linus Forums so I wanted to make sure you guys knew about our new cable comb, LC Cable Combs Codename: Stealth & E22 Cable Combs

There is a few producers of cable combs so you dont just need to buy them from Lutro0 Customs nor am I trying to spam advertise. But the sleeving community in general has been in a uproar for these as they have been a much wanted product for a long time now. I just wanted to make sure you guys knew where to get your hands on them!

Seems to me, that you stole someone else's design and made it your own. aka Elder on OCN (In which I saw HIS design a couple weeks back that looks identical basically to the one you are claiming as your own, his, being his prototype). Don't get me wrong I like the idea but I feel give credit where credit is due. I just don't like the idea of someone claiming an idea/product for their own when it was an original creation by another, whether patent or not. Just trying to stand up for the guy if that is the case. If I am incorrect then I will apologize upfront, but I feel the need to point this out, especially with how this all came about.

http://www.overclock.net/t/662039/cable-sleeving-gallery-discussion/10580

This is quoted from your site:

"After seeing how much sleevers wanted our other cable combs and after seeing a ton of different designs pop up everywhere Lutro0 has been hard at work testing and designing a cable comb that is worthy of a Codename."

Testing and designing are the key words I'd like to point out. How could it be designed if already done so by someone else, that same person/thread that you posted on in OCN. If you got the idea from him, wouldn't you want to give him the credit for it? You said yourself "after seeing a ton of different designs pop up everywhere", so if the guy was the first to create it shouldn't his name be added? I don't find that very Christian like.

Idk looks fishy to me. Quote: "Thanks to allot of inspiration from other designs on the market" said on OCN as well in the same thread: http://www.overclock.net/t/662039/cable-sleeving-gallery-discussion/10680

I guess the big question I am asking is, were you truly the one to design this or was this someone else's idea taken as your own?

Just because it existed before it does not mean he stole it. There is such thing as two different people coming up with the exact same idea independently of one another.

Seems to me, that you stole someone else's design and made it your own. aka Elder on OCN (In which I saw HIS design a couple weeks back that looks identical basically to the one you are claiming as your own, his, being his prototype). Don't get me wrong I like the idea but I feel give credit where credit is due. I just don't like the idea of someone claiming an idea/product for their own when it was an original creation by another, whether patent or not. Just trying to stand up for the guy if that is the case. If I am incorrect then I will apologize upfront, but I feel the need to point this out, especially with how this all came about.

"After seeing how much sleevers wanted our other cable combs and after seeing a ton of different designs pop up everywhere Lutro0 has been hard at work testing and designing a cable comb that is worthy of a Codename."

Testing and designing are the key words I'd like to point out. How could it be designed if already done so by someone else, that same person/thread that you posted on in OCN. If you got the idea from him, wouldn't you want to give him the credit for it? You said yourself "after seeing a ton of different designs pop up everywhere", so if the guy was the first to create it shouldn't his name be added? I don't find that very Christian like.

Idk looks fishy to me. Quote: "Thanks to allot of inspiration from other designs on the market" said on OCN as well in the same thread: http://www.overclock.net/t/662039/cable-sleeving-gallery-discussion/10680

I guess the big question I am asking is, were you truly the one to design this or was this someone else's idea taken as your own?

I appreciate your concern in this matter.

As most know I am indeed a Christian (even a pastor for a time) which you have pointed out as this not being very Christian-like. And I would agree with you if the case was indeed if I just copied someone elses Idea. But I do not operate like that nor would I blatantly do so.

E22 (Owner of E22.biz) and I have both been designing these combs for about 6-8 months now (and even before this when I first invented the first LC Sleeving Tool had a rough drilled piece of plastic that resembled these) and these were indeed one of our designs as where a ton of others.

Elder on OCN has a worldwide shop in which he does indeed sell combs that are thicker and is very similar, in fact I give him credit in this post right after my initial post on OCN. http://www.overclock.net/t/662039/cable-sleeving-gallery-discussion/10680_20#post_21777925 As the response to his pictures is what promted me to pull out our own designs and tweak them a bit more, test, and then release our own version.

In fact - the closed hole design goes all the way back to Dwood on OCN who sold a small batch of them that were much thicker and in a square then even elders. And months before that another artisan offered them in a short run that were more square then round.

So indeed the design is not really subject to anyone persay but it has indeed been tweaked and honed down to something that is now stealthy and looks in most peoples opinions better.

So as I appreciate your candidness, I would of gladly explained this if you would have pmed me.

[Reason I Live]

• 1 month later...

I appreciate your concern in this matter.

As most know I am indeed a Christian (even a pastor for a time) which you have pointed out as this not being very Christian-like. And I would agree with you if the case was indeed if I just copied someone elses Idea. But I do not operate like that nor would I blatantly do so.

E22 (Owner of E22.biz) and I have both been designing these combs for about 6-8 months now (and even before this when I first invented the first LC Sleeving Tool had a rough drilled piece of plastic that resembled these) and these were indeed one of our designs as where a ton of others.

Elder on OCN has a worldwide shop in which he does indeed sell combs that are thicker and is very similar, in fact I give him credit in this post right after my initial post on OCN. http://www.overclock.net/t/662039/cable-sleeving-gallery-discussion/10680_20#post_21777925 As the response to his pictures is what promted me to pull out our own designs and tweak them a bit more, test, and then release our own version.

In fact - the closed hole design goes all the way back to Dwood on OCN who sold a small batch of them that were much thicker and in a square then even elders. And months before that another artisan offered them in a short run that were more square then round.

So indeed the design is not really subject to anyone persay but it has indeed been tweaked and honed down to something that is now stealthy and looks in most peoples opinions better.

So as I appreciate your candidness, I would of gladly explained this if you would have pmed me.

Hey quick question. I am interested in the surrounding combs you have there. The ones that lay over each cord. The thing is how are they installed? Because I have already made my 24 pin and would hate to take the pins out to put that on.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

Hey quick question. I am interested in the surrounding combs you have there. The ones that lay over each cord. The thing is how are they installed? Because I have already made my 24 pin and would hate to take the pins out to put that on.

There is two designs, the open and closed hole, the closed hole you have to install by threading through all the cables and the open just snaps on.

[Reason I Live]

• 1 month later...

I think an accusation like that should have been handled in a PM, Evelyn....

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Nice stuff. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

Awesome stuff. Just ordered a bunch of stuff from your website Lutro. Including the combs shown here! Sleeving and tools. Thanks for making them available.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

• 1 month later...

i wouldn't have been able to sleeve my computer without your guides and will be buying these to make my newly sleeved cables look even better. :)