H100i vs H105

Hi

I need some help choosing. Should i go for the H100i or the H105, and here in Denmark they cost almost the same

CPU is going to be 4670k

H105 is newer and can match all colour schemes.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

The H105 has a way thicker radiator...if it fits in your case go with it

The H105 has a way thicker radiator...if it fits in your case go with it

would it fit in a Arc midi r2??

38mm radiator plus the 25mm fans.

Build Log: Monochrome

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

does anyone know, if h105 fits a arc midi r2?

Do us a favor and take a picture of you measuring the distance between the top of the motherboard, or the top of the RAM/VRM heatsink (whichever would be more likely to hit the radiator), to the top of the case where it would mount.

Do us a favor and take a picture of you measuring the distance between the top of the motherboard, or the top of the RAM/VRM heatsink (whichever would be more likely to hit the radiator), to the top of the case where it would mount.

the only problem i have is, that im planning out for a new build, so i dont have the parts yet

the only problem i have is, that im planning out for a new build, so i dont have the parts yet

By the looks of it, the fan mounts are offset to allow thicker radiators.

I've seen H100 push/pull configurations on the Arc Midi (77mm total thickness), so you should be able to do it with the H105. That's if you get low profile, or standard height RAM.

Hi

I need some help choosing. Should i go for the H100i or the H105, and here in Denmark they cost almost the same

CPU is going to be 4670k

I found a review @ http://www.kitguru.net/components/cooling/henry-butt/corsair-hydro-h105-cpu-cooler-review/6/

The performance is within margin of error. 

post-18995-0-54481100-1390148993.png

post-18995-0-62972600-1390148995.png

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

It should fit as the 240mm rads are installed offset, so it should interfere with anything. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

yes it will fit, i have the Thermaltake 2.0 extreme and it too has the thicker radiator and fits just fine.

From what i've seen temps are similar but the h105 is newer so probably go with it.

Intel i7 4770k @4.5ghz, Asus Maximus VI Formula, Asus Geforce GTX 780, Corsair h100i, Corsair Neutron GTX 240gb, WD Black 1tb, Corsair 750D, Corsair AX860i w/ Sleeved Cables.

I rarely leave the build logs section.

yes it will fit, i have the Thermaltake 2.0 extreme and it too has the thicker radiator and fits just fine.

What fans do you use?

What fans do you use?

i used the thermaltake for a bit, changed to SP120 PWM PE, AP/GT-15, NF-F12,

NB PL-PS, Spectre Pro, Cougar V12HPB, Blade Master, and others.

if corsair can keep the pump noise down or eliminated, the extra radiator capacity can help a lot.

the Asetek 570LX would be a kit to find (no wonky PWM function) or until the H105.

I don't think it would fit in such a small case, but if the arc midi can fit a radiator at the front, it should fit. But If you put it on top, it's not likely gonna fit. Maybe if u removes the drive cage at the front of the cage and mount it it would fit

I don't think it would fit in such a small case, but if the arc midi can fit a radiator at the front, it should fit. But If you put it on top, it's not likely gonna fit. Maybe if u removes the drive cage at the front of the cage and mount it it would fit

But the top radiator is mountet offset ?

Anyone knows if i can do a push/pull in a 750D with the H105?? ...

Waiting...