GTX 750, 750 Ti, 760 SE? Disappearance of GTX 650 Ti Boost!

Brainiac777

Hello guys, I've been deciding on what graphics card to use in my future system build and I had decided on the GTX 650 Ti Boost but as of now, it seems to have disappeared off of the face of the planet in stores and I've also noticed that their are tons of mail in rebates for every single card manufacture of the GTX 660, 650 Ti Boost, 650 Ti, GTX 650, and GT 640. Seems like Nvidia is clearing stock for perhaps a GTX 750 Ti? Their is also a leaked image of a GPU-Z running a GTX 760 SE/750 Ti. This makes sense as a GTX 760 already exists and the SE version would perhaps be a lower binned version of it, and a 750 Ti would be the successor for the GTX 650 Ti. This better not be a 'Suck-Edition' (SE) Nvidia. It all just seems like a matter of when and pricing, and I've heard that the 760 SE/750 Ti would run at $200 which would make it an amazing value compared to previous versions at $200. The second image of a blue Twin Frozer looks amazing and seems to have Chinese symbols on the fan hubs, relation to the GPU-Z anyone? Anybody else have any speculation or facts on these cards? If you plan on getting a sub $200 GTX 600 series, you might want to wait it out and see what's to come.

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-750-TI.jpg

MACY-GeForce-GTX-750-TI-850x602.png

Articles: http://www.techpowerup.com/190588/nvidia-geforce-gtx-750-ti-detailed.html

http://videocardz.com/46347/nvidia-geforce-gtx-750-ti-pictured-detailed

(CHINESE): http://news.mydrivers.com/1/275/275320.htm

Who cares about unconfirmed rebadge of the 660?

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Who cares about unconfirmed rebadge of the 660?

Umm, you apparently did, that's why you clicked to view this post. Many people in this world aren't rich you know, these sub $200 graphics cards offer a good value at the price they are at, you yourself own a GTX 660 so why are you complaining?  If you have nothing good to say, don't say it. 

Umm, you apparently did, that's why you clicked to view this post. Many people in this world aren't rich you know, these sub $200 graphics cards offer a good value at the price they are at, you yourself own a GTX 660 so why are you complaining? If you have nothing good to say, don't say it.

My card is cheaper than this new BS :D

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

My card is cheaper than this new BS :D

Lol, you don't even know the price of these cards yet and you've already compared them. Cheaper, but will it outperform these newer cards? I doubt it, look at its rumored specs verse your GTX 660 TW III, considering the same 2GB on both cards, its base clock is your boost clock and the memory bandwidth is much larger, 256bit vs 192bit.

I've been looking for the 650 Ti Boost too. Seems that every company has discontinued it. Nvidia is probably making space for the 750 Ti or maybe a 850 Ti(probably not happening but would be awesome.)

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Lol, you don't even know the price of these cards yet and you've already compared them. Cheaper, but will it outperform these newer cards? I doubt it, look at its rumored specs verse your GTX 660 TW III, considering the same 2GB on both cards, its base clock is your boost clock and the memory bandwidth is much larger, 256bit vs 192bit.

It has the same amount of CUDA cores and memory bus is a static spec that doesn't have any real impact on performance if all the memory can be used, and 192-bit is more than enough to max out 2GB 6008MHz VRAM. So I don't see a point for this rebrand as the same card is already on the market and is definitely cheaper than $200.

Successor to the 650 Ti, not predecessor, that would be the 550 Ti.

If you regard my facts as wrong, feel free to rectify it.

——————————————————————————

If you regard my opinions as wrong, feel free to ignore it.

Successor to the 650 Ti, not predecessor, that would be the 550 Ti.

Thanks

Nvidia most likely won't add the GTX750/Ti to it's lineup because focus is being put on developing Maxwell and other business ventures (ie. Tegra). Also, any card in that price range will simply be a rebranded 600 series card. By bother rebadging it if it will sell just as well regardless. Another reason might be that AMD has stronger and better price to performance cards in that price bracket.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer