My First Build - Need Help

ppsbr

Hi there,

This is my solo PC build and I'm looking for a PC to game and stream with as well as be productive but on a budget.

I live in the UK and have around £500-£600 (650-750 USD) to spend on this build with no wiggly room and with upgradeability in mind for the future.

I'm not to fussed with graphics as long as the games look good at 1080p and play above 30FPS I'm happy (although a smooth 1440p 60FPS experience would be nice).

This is what I've managed to find for my budget, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions to maximise on this build that would be appreciated.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 Memory 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX 570 8 GB NITRO+ Video Card 
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply 

This all comes up to around £600, I already have a SSD and I found a cheap £25 case.

3 minutes ago, ppsbr said:

Hi there,

This is my solo PC build and I'm looking for a PC to game and stream with as well as be productive but on a budget.

I live in the UK and have around £500-£600 (650-750 USD) to spend on this build with no wiggly room and with upgradeability in mind for the future.

I'm not to fussed with graphics as long as the games look good at 1080p and play above 30FPS I'm happy (although a smooth 1440p 60FPS experience would be nice).

This is what I've managed to find for my budget, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions to maximise on this build that would be appreciated.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 Memory 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX 570 8 GB NITRO+ Video Card 
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply 

This all comes up to around £600, I already have a SSD and I found a cheap £25 case.

If you can, try to get a new case, do not underestimate the importance of the case xD

But still, if it's ultra tight budget then I guess keep the old case :P 

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

2 minutes ago, gbergeron said:

If you can, try to get a new case, do not underestimate the importance of the case xD

But still, if it's ultra tight budget then I guess keep the old case :P 

Haha those RGB cases are way too far outside my budget lol

4 minutes ago, ppsbr said:

Haha those RGB cases are way too far outside my budget lol

I was thinking of a low profile one but with new fans and good airflow, in the average price range or a bit under

RGB is waste of money my PC is under my desk I like it discrete and hiding you know

CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.5 ghz / CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 / Board: Asus Z170-A / GPU: Asus Rog Strix GTX 1070 8GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000 mhz / SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB / PSU: Corsair RMx 850w / Case: Fractal Design Define S / Keyboard: Corsair MX Silent / Mouse: Logitech G403 / Monitor: Dell 27" TN 1ms 1440p/144hz Gsync

Just now, gbergeron said:

I was thinking of a low profile one but with new fans and good airflow, in the average price range or a bit under

RGB is waste of money my PC is under my desk I like it discrete and hiding you know

Yeah I know what you mean.

The case I found is nice but might need a dremel tool to fit the GPU in lol