Cant reinstall windows store

OleK

Hei, reinstall windows 10 pro on a pc, and didnt get windows store.
I have tried the command, Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} in powershell (administrator), and didnt work

Anny ideas what to do

How does it not have windows store out of all things?

I am very confused by this.

Also, why would you need windows store?

i know strange i didnt have it.

Need som apps. The pc is not for me

Sounds like you didn't install from an official medium. Eirher that, or you have a Windows 10 Enterprise installer somehow.

Create a new install USB using the media creation tool from the Microsoft website, and install the appropriate version for this PC. It's easier than trying to shoehorn an app onto Windows that it doesn't come with.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

4 hours ago, OleK said:

Hei, reinstall windows 10 pro on a pc, and didnt get windows store.
I have tried the command, Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”} in powershell (administrator), and didnt work

Anny ideas what to do

this should have reseted all default apps with the store. But it did happen to me not long ago on a brand new installed windows. One day it decided to stop working and no app could open (Mail, Calculator.. etc). I did the manifest reset and it didn't fix either. I noticed there was a windows update that never finished. I kept using the computer and the setting was to not install during usage hours so it never completed. One weekend i decided to let it do it and bang everything worked again after. Maybe that's your problem too, worth the shot to check.