Little UPS with RJ11/VDSL Surge Protector (EU/ITA plugs)

Hello there guys.

I'm looking for a little UPS with few inputs (let's say, max 4 power inputs or so) and input/output ports for RJ11/VDSL2 with surge protection function.

My goal is to have this kind of UPS so I can continue to use internet and, at least, the phone, while electricity goes off for whatever reason. I need this because, recently, I got an upgrade to my internet subscription and now I have an fttc vdsl2 line. With this kind of line, the phone works in VoIP linked directly to the Router, but since I have a cordless phone with a radio-base, I need to power that too.

I took a look at this kind of UPS https://www.amazon.it/dp/B0009HMYKS but it looks too big for my requirements (I only need to power/protect the Router and the Cordless at the end) and I don't know if those rj11 input/output ports have surge protection.

Also, do you recommend to use an all-in-one ups with these features? If so, what would you guys recommend me to buy? In case it's better to have a little ups for the power and an rj11 surge protector filter separately, what would you recommend me to buy?

Thanks in advance guys, cya o/

edit: if the section is wrong, move the thread guys