HDD caddy and m.2 slot in Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Core i3 8th Gen 15.6"

Wanted-x

Is the caddy given in link below can be installed in Dell Inspiron 15-3576 Core i3 8th Gen 15.6"(https://www.amazon.in/Dell-Inspiron-15-6-inch-Windows-5570/dp/B07GFY7RNQ) by removing the ODD for adding an additional storage like HDD, SSD? If i do this, does the laptops warranty gonna void? 

and also want to know if this laptop have nvme m.2 slot or not? 

https://www.startech.com.bd/hdd-caddy

The ODDs have the following connection interfaces: IDE (ATA), SCSI, SATA, FireWire, or USB interface. But nowadays we mainly use SATA for internal ODDs for laptops or desktop computers. If the caddy you want to install in the laptop says it is for "2.5 SATA hard drives", that means it will fit into any laptop, I know I sound obvious but 2.5 inches is thinner than 3.5 inches, so whenever you see the 2.5 in one HDD or SSD most likely it will be used inside of a laptop and when you see 3.5 inches it will be for desktops, I continue to sound obvious but you cannot fit a 3.5 drive in a laptop ?. Feel free to replace the CD/DVD-ROM of your laptop for the 2.5 Caddy, it will work! You can check out more about this topic here:

Regarding your question about the NVME M.2 slot, this computer says it comes with the Intel Optane memory module installed already, that accelerates your HDD and yes, the Optane Intel memory module is a M.2 PCIe NVMe device and of course your computer needs to have that slot to support that drive.

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming