Need help getting into Elder Scrolls Online Beta

Skcorpion86
I received a beta test invite from "email@mailer.elderscrollsonline.com". The email tells me to got to their website and to log and use my beta code key and download the game client. When I log in it takes me to another page saying ......"You must verify your email address before your Elderscrollsonline.com account is unlocked. Your verification email has been sent to *my email* "  Then I go and check my email and the verification email is not there. I even pushed the " Click here if you wish to resend your confirmation email."  Many times. I even waited an entire day to get an email from elder scrolls online. And I still have nothing.  I went to log in today and the same thing is happening, and still no verification email.

Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone know what I can do? I already sent Elder Scrolls Online a email about this issue and I'm waiting for them to respond  but I figured I would come here and see if I can get any help since I can get replies a lot quicker here. Thanks to anyone who can help me out. :)

wrong e-mail? create a new account. 

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I received a beta test invite from "email@mailer.elderscrollsonline.com". The email tells me to got to their website and to log and use my beta code key and download the game client. When I log in it takes me to another page saying ......"You must verify your email address before your Elderscrollsonline.com account is unlocked. Your verification email has been sent to *my email* "  Then I go and check my email and the verification email is not there. I even pushed the " Click here if you wish to resend your confirmation email."  Many times. I even waited an entire day to get an email from elder scrolls online. And I still have nothing.  I went to log in today and the same thing is happening, and still no verification email.

Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone know what I can do? I already sent Elder Scrolls Online a email about this issue and I'm waiting for them to respond  but I figured I would come here and see if I can get any help since I can get replies a lot quicker here. Thanks to anyone who can help me out. :)

Could be in your spam

Check your spam, my verification codes are always there

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Try checking your spam

Could be in your spam

Check your spam, my verification codes are always there

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I already checked my spam folder numerous  time as well before posting this. It's not there.

wrong e-mail? create a new account. 

No, it's the right email, and I know for multiple reasons.

1. They sent the beta Invite to my email

2.The said they sent the confirmation email to my email, letter for letter, number for number they had it right.

3. I don't create accounts on websites with other emails

And I'm not making a new account because I want to use the username I picked out to begin with. Nothing else