Editing softwere

Fluxcabury

Hey all does anyone know any editing software that allows you to place text over a video that is completely free and light wate that can output high quality video?

You could use something as simple as the basic online youtube editor or movie maker. You definitely don't need anything professional to do that.

All of them for text part. Define "light" for latter. What GPU are you using or how much VRAM? You could do it with Resolve, but that needs over 1.5Gb of VRAM for smooth operation.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

"Hitfilm" and "Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15" is completely free... Not lightweight though, but it's free...

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K ( raped to 4.4Ghz) | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix

Case: Fractal Design DefineR3Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100 & 1TB Samsung Whatevs | Display(s): ASUS MG279Q1x Cheap LG Shit

PSU: Corsair HX650 or something | Cooling: Corsair H80i | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 | Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure | Sound: SoundBlaster Recon3D PCI-e