Best 650 Watts PSU?

Richard0666

Hello,

I am currently looking at buying a 650 watts PSU that is 80 Plus Gold. I have 3 good options (I live in South Africa so have limited options):

Which would be the best choice?

check on here

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

personal recomendation is the EVGA SuperNova 650 G2, mine has survived mayhems pastel coolant like it was nothing and its been rock solid

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

On 11/16/2018 at 10:45 PM, Richard0666 said:

I live in South Africa so have limited options

I know people in South Africa.  They have way more than three options for power supplies. 

Seasonic would never agree to build this, and indeed you can see its not Seasonic M12II through the holes in case. 

What do you mean it appears to have Seasonic M12II modular cables? The modular board doesn't look the same. 

The box says "LLC DC to DC design" and we can already see it's a lie through the fan grille, lul

12 hours ago, OrionFOTL said:

What do you mean it appears to have Seasonic M12II modular cables? The modular board doesn't look the same. 

I think he means the in-line 5-pin connectors for the PATA/SATA.  But truth is its an off the shelf part.  Doesn't point to any one OEM.