Wich one should I get asus xg248q or alienware aw2518hf

T3King

I've been wanting to buy a new monitor for some months now still playing on 144hz I want to get a 240hz monitor and not sure those are my choices above wich one should I choose. I can easily get 240hz on the games I play. I have a i7 8700k,1080ti 

Get neither, the BenQXL2540 has the best panel of all 240Hz I've seen. 240Hz is the best gaming monitor, but 1440p 144Hz with an IPS panel looks really good all around. So it depends on if you want to be overly competitive or if you want an all-around great display. Personally, I think one of both works best, one 240Hz 1080p and one damn good VA or IPS 1440p display for a secondary for when it matters what you're looking at, if it never really matters, just get the 240Hz. 

https://www.benqdirect.com/xl2540-refurb.html?fee=29&fep=1268

Here it is on their refurb site, I have two of them (one for me, one for the fiancee), they're great, their refurbs are like new, and they look much better than Alienware and Asus' 240Hz panels. If you buy it, be sure to use honey to get a bigger discount. They're basically always running a promocode. Got my 240Hz for like $250. Almost a $1/Hz.

8 minutes ago, Colty said:

Get neither, the BenQXL2540 has the best panel of all 240Hz I've seen. 240Hz is the best gaming monitor, but 1440p 144Hz with an IPS panel looks really good all around. So it depends on if you want to be overly competitive or if you want an all-around great display. Personally, I think one of both works best, one 240Hz 1080p and one damn good VA or IPS 1440p display for a secondary for when it matters what you're looking at, if it never really matters, just get the 240Hz. 

Here it is on their refurb site, I have two of them (one for me, one for the fiancee), they're great, their refurbs are like new, and they look much better than Alienware and Asus' 240Hz panels. If you buy it, be sure to use honey to get a bigger discount. They're basically always running a promocode. Got my 240Hz for like $250. Almost a $1/Hz.

Thanks bro what a deal. Hell yea baby

24 minutes ago, Colty said:

Code honey is not working tho ??? Sucks