What Windows 10 version should I use?

Hidoi

Sorry if this thread is suppoosed to go in OS subforum. I'm currently using LTSB (1607) on my laptop, because I've heard it was lighter and it also doesn't have the windows 10 crap such as Cortana, store etc. I'm currently building a PC for gaming and video editing and I'm wondering if I'm missing something important (besides security updates) from newer versions of Windows 10 (1703, 1709, 1803, 1809) that's worth giving them a try or just stick with LTSB. And yes, I'll be pirating whatever Windows turns out to be the best, don't judge.

1 minute ago, Hidoi said:

And yes, I'll be pirating whatever Windows turns out to be the best, don't judge. 

Unfortunately we must, as you're violating the community standards.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

2 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Unfortunately we must, as you're violating the community standards.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable.

Also the thread isn't even about piracy, but what windows should I use, it's my own problem that I'll be doing it. 

6 minutes ago, Hidoi said:

Sorry if this thread is suppoosed to go in OS subforum. I'm currently using LTSB (1607) on my laptop, because I've heard it was lighter and it also doesn't have the windows 10 crap such as Cortana, store etc. I'm currently building a PC for gaming and video editing and I'm wondering if I'm missing something important (besides security updates) from newer versions of Windows 10 (1703, 1709, 1803, 1809) that's worth giving them a try or just stick with LTSB. And yes, I'll be pirating whatever Windows turns out to be the best, don't judge.

i'm using windows 10 Pro 1809 and no problems,video editing doesnt much depend on the the Os but rather on the software you are using.Plus Windows 10 pro keys are like 8$ dude(good value for a cup of coffee price).

edit: on ebay

2 minutes ago, akialwayz said:

i'm using windows 10 Pro 1809 and no problems,video editing doesnt much depend on the the Os but rather on the software you are using.Plus Windows 10 pro keys are like 8$ dude(good value for a cup of coffee price).

edit: on ebay

8$ does sound good, but as I've stated above, am I missing something important?

* Thread Locked *

4 hours ago, Hidoi said:

Discussion of piracy in general is acceptable.

Also the thread isn't even about piracy, but what windows should I use, it's my own problem that I'll be doing it. 

That's not how it works, you're asking help about an OS you said you're pirating, this is the type of discussion we don't allow.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !