Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sketching apps?!

So me and my friends are working on creating a game and my job is creating the backgrounds. So i've made some sketches but i don't know how ill get them onto my pc to edit (they are hand drawn).

Do you guys know any FREE apps that automatically trace what i've drawn and change them into digital images?

Thx

7 hours ago, OMGITSAMACGAMER said:

So me and my friends are working on creating a game and my job is creating the backgrounds. So i've made some sketches but i don't know how ill get them onto my pc to edit (they are hand drawn).

Do you guys know any FREE apps that automatically trace what i've drawn and change them into digital images?

Thx

So... a scanner?

Gaming PC

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600 / CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken Z73 w/ 3 ML120 Pro RGB fans / Motherboard - MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk Wifi / RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB @ 3200MHz / GPU - Saphire Nitro+ Vega 64 / PSU - Corsair RM1000i / Storage - 2TB Sabrent Rocket Q / Case - Phanteks P600s / Monitor - Samsung 32" CJG5 1440P 144Hz Keyboard - GMMK with Gateron Browns / Mouse - Razer Viper Ultimate Misc - Elgato Stream Deck, Xbox One Controller

Audio

Gaming PC - Fidelio X2HR / Beyerdynamic DT990 / HyperX Cloud 2, SoundblasterX G6, Modmic Uni 

Phone - Apple Airpods Pro

Other Tech I use every day

Phone - iPhone 11 Pro Max / Wearables - Apple Watch Series 5 44mm Nike+ Ediion

7 hours ago, OMGITSAMACGAMER said:

Thx

we call that a scanner. or a mouse

Just scan the image and put it into some editing program (most will do, Photoshop, Gimp, etc.) and change around some settings to remove some imperfections in the drawing (like erase marks, and just general issues with the scanner like shadow spots.).

You can even make it transparent and color it there digitally.

There are even some phone apps that can scan

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I took a picture of a sketch & just made a new layer in a free drawing Programm. There’s a lot listed in programs section. 

LTT Fan Fiction:

My new favourite thread: