Powerbank suggestion?

StanicEnemy

I am using and traveling a lot so i need a good powerbank for my zenfone 2 ze551ml.

These powerbanks i found online.

1-Anker powercore 10.000 mah

2-Xiaomi 10.000 mah

3-Xiaomi 20.000 mah

Anyone has suggestion?

I have the 10 000 MAh one from Xiaomi and it serves me mighty fine.

If you go the Chinese route, get it from a reputable seller and verify it is genuine Xiaomi has a number & sticker for that

I can charge up my 3000MAh Galaxy J7 2 times and almost top it of a third time, batteries are not my strong-suit; what I do know is that 10 000 MAh in your powerbank doesn't mean you'll transfer all of that capacity, there is some loss but that is normal.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

it's a battery, higher Ah will get you more capacity.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

18 minutes ago, Sfekke said:

I have the 10 000 MAh one from Xiaomi and it serves me mighty fine.

If you go the Chinese route, get it from a reputable seller and verify it is genuine Xiaomi has a number & sticker for that

I can charge up my 3000MAh Galaxy J7 2 times and almost top it of a third time, batteries are not my strong-suit; what I do know is that 10 000 MAh in your powerbank doesn't mean you'll transfer all of that capacity, there is some loss but that is normal.

Thanks man,i usually order stuffs from aliexpress and i do wait for one or two month for it but i have to travel to another city in six days so i can't wait for that much longer im in a hurry,if that xiaomi charge up your phone almost three times then it wouldn't be a good choice for me i guess.

3 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

it's a battery, higher Ah will get you more capacity.

Yeah I know but there are many powerbank replicas and i cannot trust them,do you have any suggestion?

Just now, StanicEnemy said:

Yeah I know but there are many powerbank replicas and i cannot trust them,do you have any suggestion?

build your own. then you know for sure.

otherwise you are at the mercy of those who sold it.

If I were you and i were looking for a guarantee of genuine products, buy from a national reputable company.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

3 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

build your own. then you know for sure.

otherwise you are at the mercy of those who sold it.

If I were you and i were looking for a guarantee of genuine products, buy from a national reputable company.

Can you tell me national reputable companies beside anker and xiaomi? i dont know much thing about the brand names for it.I looked on google to get more information but unfortunately some companies are unavailable here like aukey etc.

9 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

Can you tell me national reputable companies beside anker and xiaomi? i dont know much thing about the brand names for it.I looked on google to get more information but unfortunately some companies are unavailable here like aukey etc.

You mean like Duracell or Energizer?

If "Here" isn't in the United States, I can't help you.

System specs:

1 minute ago, knightslugger said:

You mean like Duracell or Energizer?

If "Here" isn't in the United States, I can't help you.

Yes exactly but thanks anyway buddy, im gonna deep search on google.

You may also throw an eye at "Intenso". I got their S10000C model, a 10.000mAh powerbank with integrated USB Type C for like 17€ which is a steal. It has 4 indicator LEDs, regular USB output, integrated wire USB Type C output and microUSB input. Unit is really well built and it has some heft to it. I'm charging my Xiaomi Mi5 to 80% and I get like 4x 80% charges from it which is really along the line of stated capacity (4x ~2500mAh charges). Only issue I've found with it is that it has no button to check power capacity state. It only turns it on when you plug in a device. But that's really the only downside I could find on this one.

And they are quite reputable. Intenso is a German company so I'm not sure how available they are in your country.

5 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

You may also throw an eye at "Intenso". I got their S10000C model, a 10.000mAh powerbank with integrated USB Type C for like 17€ which is a steal. It has 4 indicator LEDs, regular USB output, integrated wire USB Type C output and microUSB input. Unit is really well built and it has some heft to it. I'm charging my Xiaomi Mi5 to 80% and I get like 4x 80% charges from it which is really along the line of stated capacity (4x ~2500mAh charges). Only issue I've found with it is that it has no button to check power capacity state. It only turns it on when you plug in a device. But that's really the only downside I could find on this one.

And they are quite reputable. Intenso is a German company so I'm not sure how available they are in your country.

They are  unavailable in my country. :/

Then I'd go with either Xiaomi or Anker really. Xiaomi has proven very reliable with their stuff and Anker, well, they basically make only chargers and batteries and they are very reputable. I was looking at Xiaomi units, but I couldn't get one with USB Type C output in my country...

2 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

Then I'd go with either Xiaomi or Anker really. Xiaomi has proven very reliable with their stuff and Anker, well, they basically make only chargers and batteries and they are very reputable. I was looking at Xiaomi units, but I couldn't get one with USB Type C output in my country...

Wow man thats sucks,we have that type c output powerbank in official stores and online.