Double charged for Floatplane (can't find support forum)

MegamanXGold
Go to solution Solved by AlexOak,

I can't find a support section on Floatplane, and I can't find an appropriate-sounding forum here either.  If a mod can move this thread to the appropriate forum, I appreciate that, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

My old Floatplane subscription had been glitched for a while, saying it was expired but still charging me each month and still letting me watch the videos, so I just let it be.

But then I logged in one day and couldn't see the videos anymore.  Knowing they've been tweaking things and changed how transactions are processed, I figured the "expired" subscription was actually closed and that I wouldn't be charged for not being able to watch the videos.

So I subscribed again.

I looked at my Visa bill today and realized I've been charged for FLOATPLANE MEDIA INC. twice on the same day (with two different US exchange rates) and I wasn't credited back for either of them.  I went and checked my Subscriptions on Floatplane, and I see that I have two subscriptions for Linus Tech Tips.

I did not remove one in case it leaving it that way helps the Floatplane developers troubleshoot and fix any bugs, but I would very much appreciate being refunded for the offending subscription (whichever one was incorrectly charged).

Thank you :)

Thank you!  You're a life-saver.  I guess I just suck at finding stuff here. 

40 minutes ago, MegamanXGold said:

Thank you!  You're a life-saver.  I guess I just suck at finding stuff here. 

Its also in footer, right next to ToS and Contact Us.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 11:15 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Its also in footer, right next to ToS and Contact Us.

None of that is actually on the Floatplane page, though, where I would have expected it. LMG treats Floatplane as a separate entity, so the thought of Floatplane support being on the LTT forum at all was a stretch in my mind (I forgot Floatplane started on the forums because I've never used it here).  Which is probably why I had trouble spotting it.  I absolutely NEVER would have looked at the bottom of the LTT Forums for Floatplane support... that's like looking at the bottom of Google Circles (lol) for YouTube support.

Thankfully the community here is amazing, and you were all willing to put up with me. :)  My problem has since been completely solved by the amazing support team at Floatplane, and I can't express my appreciation enough.

12 minutes ago, MegamanXGold said:

None of that is actually on the Floatplane page, though, where I would have expected it. LMG treats Floatplane as a separate entity, so the thought of Floatplane support being on the LTT forum at all was a stretch in my mind (I forgot Floatplane started on the forums because I've never used it here).  Which is probably why I had trouble spotting it.  I absolutely NEVER would have looked at the bottom of the LTT Forums for Floatplane support... that's like looking at the bottom of Google Circles (lol) for YouTube support.

Thankfully the community here is amazing, and you were all willing to put up with me. :)  My problem has since been completely solved by the amazing support team at Floatplane, and I can't express my appreciation enough.

Yeah, I agree that there are few things regarding site and service they should fix already. Like adding support info on the site and have FAQ on landing page to explain service in general and the status of development.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv