i'm thinking about buying a HpZ620

I'm thinking of buying a HpZ620 for about 125.000 Isk or about 1023 USD and I am not experienced with Intel Xeon Cpu's so I want to see if someone could give me some advice on it.

my intended use is for a pc would be gaming and work/school 

(link to it here: https://bland.is/til-solu/raftaeki/tolvur-og-fylgihlutir/hpz620-16-kjarna-69gb-vinsluminni/3894944/ )

Link does not work for me, make it a hyperlink

A Xeon isn't the best for gaming, but it isn't bad. Which Xeon does it come with?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

Link does not work for me, make it a hyperlink

A Xeon isn't the best for gaming, but it isn't bad. Which Xeon does it come with?

link: https://bland.is/til-solu/raftaeki/tolvur-og-fylgihlutir/hpz620-16-kjarna-69gb-vinsluminni/3894944/

it says it comes with Intel Xeon E5 2670 @ 2.60GHz 

1 minute ago, Infected Magic said:

Oh dear that's an awful Xeon for gaming, and it's really old. You're paying $1000 for a sandy bridge system? Are there no better offerings in your region?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, fasauceome said:

Oh dear that's an awful Xeon for gaming, and it's really old. You're paying $1000 for a sandy bridge system? Are there no better offerings in your region?

not really in Iceland their arent that many second-hand Pc that are any good. but because you said it wasn't that good then im going to continue the search for a good pc.

5 minutes ago, Infected Magic said:

not really in Iceland their arent that many second-hand Pc that are any good. but because you said it wasn't that good then im going to continue the search for a good pc.

What's the online market look like? You could build something really nice with that $1000

Primary PC:

Just now, fasauceome said:

What's the online market look like? You could build something really nice with that $1000

it really just one place called tölvutek (link: https://tolvutek.is/vorur/tolvuihlutir ) but I live far away from the shops and shipping in Iceland is expensive.