Problems with Borderlands 2

spartin503

I got a new GTX 780 a couple of days ago, and for the most part it works great. But in Borderlands 2 I get very strange graphical anomalies, and some very jump mouse and keyboard movements sometimes when I load the game. Also it randomly crashes at some points. The card ins't OCed at all, and isn't overheating or anything that I can think of. Here is a video of the graphical anomalies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBRWa3WE5Ss

did you use just the drivers from the disc or did you download the drivers? and I just got a notification that Nvidia just released the 332.21 drivers. Maybe try a new driver install.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

did you use just the drivers from the disc or did you download the drivers? and I just got a notification that Nvidia just released the 332.21 drivers. Maybe try a new driver install.

I was running the 331.93 driver, but i'm install the new one and i'm going to test that out now.

Oh yeah, after you installed the drivers did you restart your PC? I know now a days when you install new video drivers it doesn't tell you to restart your PC but I do it anyhow, hell I always restart my PC when I install any drivers.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

I was running the 331.93 driver, but i'm install the new one and i'm going to test that out now.

I'm going to install mine now aswell, the download just finished. I hope these drivers are ok.

new drivers are working for me, how about you Spartin503?

new drivers are working for me, how about you Spartin503?

New driver works fine on everything except Borderlands 2, I also went back to a non-beta driver and still had the same problem.

New driver works fine on everything except Borderlands 2, I also went back to a non-beta driver and still had the same problem.

Have you tried uninstalling the game and then re-installing it? I do remember a while back I had a crashing issue with Borderlands 2 so what I did was, I went into the steam library and right clicked on it and went into the properties and then clicked on the tab that had the option to verified the files, I got a small download and all was fine after that.