Has radeon drivers ever been good?

Galion

I keep hearing ppl saying Nvidia drivers are better, sorry I don't see much difference some work some don't then they launch patches. 

And we're back to square one again

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

Yeah there's plenty

People don't like to go on the internet and post how well their gpu driver works though , they post when it doesn't work.

For example , the xbox 360's gpu driver seemed to be fine for 8 years straight with even the hardware failing before the gpu driver. but you don't hear about it much

24 minutes ago, Galion said:

I keep hearing ppl saying Nvidia drivers are better, sorry I don't see much difference some work some don't then they launch patches. 

And we're back to square one again

It's exactly the opposite. Nvidia makes good cards but her drivers and support for older cards(except of gt/gtx/gts 8xxx series) was always worse than that of amd.

5 minutes ago, Settlerteo said:

It's exactly the opposite. Nvidia makes good cards but her drivers and support for older cards(except of gt/gtx/gts 8xxx series) was always worse than that of amd.

So how about the RX drivers now are they bad? 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

36 minutes ago, Galion said:

So how about the RX drivers now are they bad? 

No, they're good drivers as well and they re getting better over time.

I have been using amd graphics since HD5770, they were fine until I got myself a HD7850, 12.x,13.x,14.x and few early 15.x drivers have been particularly troublesome for me, but havent had a single issue with the 18.x drivers

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18