Need Help Restoring a Dell Inspiron 7559

So, I got my hands on a 960m 4GB i5 6300 Inspirion 7559 used for $250. I'm loving it so far but there are some asthetic problems with it. The left side of the chasis just above the power socket has come loose and is flapping freely and I don't know how to fix it, and there are stains on it that no amount of cleaning can get out, the hard drive is also loose which is not good for the bottom cover so I need to find the right screws, and two of the vent covers are gone. Can anyone help me out with a way to fix the hinge, get new screws, get new vent covers, and find a proper cover for the top of the laptop?

20181108_163617.jpg

20181108_164227.jpg

i have a inspiron too. I had the exact same problems with that flapping thing and hdd screw (i can hear it moving around inside my laptop). i just used super glue for the flapping thing. works like a charm. for cleaning, try isopropyl alcohol. dont know where to find extra screws(i replaced my with a ssd so vibration is not a problem). take one out of your laptop and go to a hardware shop see if they have anything.