corsair ll120 from the back

Go to solution Solved by Defyant,

The TT's have a RGB ring on both sides! so they do look better from the "rear"  LL's still light the blades but you don't see a ring.

im going for all rgb in a lian li o11 air (which i guess is really common nowadays) and i want to get corsair rgb fans, either LL120 or ML120

i REALLY want the LL120 fans but i think the way i want to have the exhaust/intake would obstruct the view of their intake (which is supposed to be the pretty side)

does anyone have any pictures of what the back and front of the LL120 fans look like to compare?

i searched for an hour on youtube but unsurprisingly everyone only show them from the prettier side....

i don't really care about performance since this thing will have at least 9 fans (or 12 still undecided) so it will be loud and will have good airflow no matter what i do

The TT's have a RGB ring on both sides! so they do look better from the "rear"  LL's still light the blades but you don't see a ring.

thank you i will get the LL versions then, such a shame nobody makes reversed rgb fans, obviously the front still looks better but the effects are still awesome