Moto X European Release Incoming?

PillowSmoke

MotoXfeatured11-650x366.png

The Moto X has been a huge success for Motorola in the United States, and may finally be getting a European release. Earlier today, Motorola sent out an invite for an event which will be held on January 14th in London. Thanks to Pocket-Lint, we can check out the invite and deduce a few details from the text.

While the Moto X has been exclusive to the U.S. up until this point, Motorola has rolled out the Moto G around the world, giving other markets a taste of what to expect from the Moto X. Motorola had mentioned at the time of the Moto X’s launch that it would not keep the Moto X tethered to the U.S., and would focus on a European release later down the line.

While the invite doesn’t spell out exactly what Motorola will be unveiling in London on January 14th, it does allude to the release of a new tablet or even the Moto X. The invite reads:

“Following the global launch of the Moto G, we would like to invite you to join us on the next step of Motorola’s journey, as we welcome a new addition to the European Motorola family of product.”

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I want me some moto x or moto g 16 gb

Il have to wait until may

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans