My computer screen keeps flickering

Gabryel

I sign in everything fine.Then it goes to the window screen(home screen) and the screen black but I can see the task bar,and it’s flickering.I checked the bios every seems fine,I’ve restarted.

Please help

Is this a problem with the monitor or windows? Is it a laptop or a desktop? If it's your monitor then it could just be as simple as your monitor is failing but if its windows it could be a driver issue.

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

It’s a desktop.I think it may be the windows driver issue.Anyway you know I could solve this??

2 minutes ago, Bigbootyjudy said:

Is this a problem with the monitor or windows? Is it a laptop or a desktop? If it's your monitor then it could just be as simple as your monitor is failing but if its windows it could be a driver issue.

3 minutes ago, Bigbootyjudy said:

It’s desktop and it may be windows driver issue.Anyway you know how I could fix this

1 minute ago, Gabryel said:

It’s desktop and it may be windows driver issue.Anyway you know how I could fix this

First I would test your monitor by hooking it up to some other source to isolate the problem. If you can't figure out if it is the monitor try hooking your pc up to a different display such as a tv (if you are using hdmi)

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

12 minutes ago, Bigbootyjudy said:

First I would test your monitor by hooking it up to some other source to isolate the problem. If you can't figure out if it is the monitor try hooking your pc up to a different display such as a tv (if you are using hdmi)

Ok monitor is fine tested it with my laptop works normally,so how do I fix the windows driver??

4 hours ago, Bigbootyjudy said:

Dw I managed to hard restart it and troubleshoot,thanks so much for advice

5 hours ago, Gabryel said:

Dw I managed to hard restart it and troubleshoot,thanks so much for advice

Nice! Sorry for not replying, it was pretty late so I went to bed.