XSPC RX120 or Black Ice GTX120

First time water cooler here and I'm looking for a single 120 rad, one which I have 2 Corsair SP120 quiet edition fans to use in push/pull. I will have another 360 rad in my loop but I wondered which would be better as a single rad in terms of a good balance between low fan rpm and good performance, the XSPC RX120 or Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX120. I can get both for around the same price. So, which do you guys think would be better?

Desktop: Intel i7-4770k, 2 x AMD R9 290's, Gigabyte Z87X-D3H, 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM, Switch 810 Matte Black, Corsair RM1000, 250GB + 120GB OCZ SSD, 3TB Seagate. Custom watercooled with EK CPU & GPU blocks, XSPC 360 rad & pump top, D5 Vario pump, HW Labs Black ICE GTX 120 + 240 rads, Corsair SP120's + Noctua NF-F12's.

Home Server: Intel i5-4690, Gigabyte D85M-HD3, 8GB Corsair RAM, 60GB Corsair SSD, 3 x 4TB WD Red drives (RAID5), BitFenix Phenom (Midnight Black / mATX), Be Quiet L8 350w PSU.

The more i read about them the harder it is to differentiate them, get the cheapest and which looks better, i'd probably go XPSC because its 4mm thicker and have more copper parts.

I thought the RX series were discontinued, which will make it harder to find until V3 is released.

I thought the RX series were discontinued, which will make it harder to find until V3 is released.

It seems to be out of stock everywhere now yeah. There was 1 left on a site I was going to order it from but I wasn't quick enough. Black Ice it is then?

Desktop: Intel i7-4770k, 2 x AMD R9 290's, Gigabyte Z87X-D3H, 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM, Switch 810 Matte Black, Corsair RM1000, 250GB + 120GB OCZ SSD, 3TB Seagate. Custom watercooled with EK CPU & GPU blocks, XSPC 360 rad & pump top, D5 Vario pump, HW Labs Black ICE GTX 120 + 240 rads, Corsair SP120's + Noctua NF-F12's.

Home Server: Intel i5-4690, Gigabyte D85M-HD3, 8GB Corsair RAM, 60GB Corsair SSD, 3 x 4TB WD Red drives (RAID5), BitFenix Phenom (Midnight Black / mATX), Be Quiet L8 350w PSU.

It seems to be out of stock everywhere now yeah. There was 1 left on a site I was going to order it from but I wasn't quick enough. Black Ice it is then?

On the XSPC site, it said that they're projected to come out this month and its depth is now 45mm and higher performance by having double the amount of fins to tubes.

if you are willing to use push/pull and have the room,  gtx120 would preform slightly betting since it has  2.5 times the FPI.  

Thanks for your replies. Since they are about the same, I went with the Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX120 since that was the only one is stock and I couldn't seem to find the XSPC one in stock anywhere else.

if you are willing to use push/pull and have the room,  gtx120 would preform slightly betting since it has  2.5 times the FPI.  

I will be doing push/pull, so should be all good :D