Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pc not turning on

ivanteng880

Today I was just going my day trying to turn get some school work done but my pc won’t turn on. I know it’s getting power because all the light and fan are spinning but nothing would appear on screen. 

My spec:

ryzen 5 2600X ( no overclock)

cryorig H7 tower cooler

gigabyte x470 gaming 7

G.Skill trident z rgb 2x8 3000mhz c16

EVGA Gtx 1070 Ti SC (overclocked, stable)

NZXT H700 

Seaonsic Focus Plus Gold 850W

WD blue 1 TB 7200RPM

samung 860 Evo NVME SSD

I overcloked my gpu and it has been stable for over 3 weeks and the ram is on XMP profile 1. Nothing is on CPU. On the motherboard debut led shows CPU and then flash to ram and then back to CPU then repeat. I have already tried reseating the CPU reapplying thermal paste. Reconnected EPS connectors. What should I do? All the parts are still under warrenty. Thanks

1 minute ago, Brooksie359 said:

Did you reset the cmos?

Not yet but I’ll try it when I get home.

After resetting the cmos I would test one ram stick at a time and see if you can boot with either one. 

Oh and by the way, the debug code say 90 15 and some other number that was too fast for me to read.

39 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

After resetting the cmos I would test one ram stick at a time and see if you can boot with either one. 

Nope nothing worked

1 hour ago, Brooksie359 said:

Did you reset the cmos?

Oh, I think I found the problem, but I still need a bit of help, I narrowed the problem down to the main bios of my gigabyte board, because I use the bios switch and swapped into the backup bios and it booted. So I don’t know how to flash the main bios from the backup bios. Please help 

one more question, can bios randomly go corrupted?

3 hours ago, ivanteng880 said:

Oh, I think I found the problem, but I still need a bit of help, I narrowed the problem down to the main bios of my gigabyte board, because I use the bios switch and swapped into the backup bios and it booted. So I don’t know how to flash the main bios from the backup bios. Please help 

one more question, can bios randomly go corrupted?

Things can get corrupted for various reasons. I am unsure about flashing a bios to the main bios while being in the backup bios. I would honestly contact gigabyte.