Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is this build good?

WestTexan
 Share

Pc that i plan on building :

Case : Raidmax Vortex V4

8gb ddr4 3000mhz ram

500W psu

1TB WD blue

Msi B450 Mortar mobo

Cpu : Ryzen 5 2400g

Gpu : Using integrated gpu (vega 11) for a month or 2 then will buy gtx 1050 

 

The games i plan to play while I save up for the 1050 ti :

Gta v

Dota 2

Csgo

Fallout 4

 

Is this a good build? Can it run the listed games at 720p 40fps? Also,I listed 3000mhz ram  bcoz ram speed has an impact on performance when using integrated gpus.

 If u have an alternative recommendation please tell me.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems good to start, consider a 240gb ssd instead of 1TB HDD if you think you can save up

Work Laptop: HP ZBook 15  i7-4800QM 16GB  Home Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 720s i7 8550u Phone: Galaxy S9  

CPU: R7 3700X GPU: GTX 1070 it Strix HDD: 1TB WD Blue SSD: 128gb 970 Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure the ram is dual channel as well as that would make a hug impact on performance as well with an integrated gpu. You are gonna want 2 4gb stick rather than 1 8gb stick. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestTexan said:

Pc that i plan on building :

Case : Raidmax Vortex V4

8gb ddr4 3000mhz ram

500W psu

1TB WD blue

Msi B450 Mortar mobo

Cpu : Ryzen 5 2400g

Gpu : Using integrated gpu (vega 11) for a month or 2 then will buy gtx 1050 

 

The games i plan to play while I save up for the 1050 ti :

Gta v

Dota 2

Csgo

Fallout 4

 

Is this a good build? Can it run the listed games at 720p 40fps? Also,I listed 3000mhz ram  bcoz ram speed has an impact on performance when using integrated gpus.

 If u have an alternative recommendation please tell me.

 

 

 

 

 

Assuming that you have a budget of around $500, you can build something like this...

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($96.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($70.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Hitachi - Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI - Radeon RX 570 8GB ARMOR OC Video Card  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Raidmax - Ninja II ATX Mid Tower Case  ($25.98 @ Newegg Business) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $503.91
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-01 12:59 EDT-0400

SSD TIER LIST

 

 

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Brooksie359 said:

Make sure the ram is dual channel as well as that would make a hug impact on performance as well with an integrated gpu. You are gonna want 2 4gb stick rather than 1 8gb stick. 

Yes its dual channel - 2×4gb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really think that a 1050 or even 1050ti would be worth 'upgrading' from integrated Ryzen graphics. You should save up your money further or get an RX580.

 

 

Here is another option to start you:

 

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, vexicus365 said:

Assuming that you have a budget of around $500, you can build something like this...

 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 2200G 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($96.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team - Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($70.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Hitachi - Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($39.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI - Radeon RX 570 8GB ARMOR OC Video Card  ($159.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Raidmax - Ninja II ATX Mid Tower Case  ($25.98 @ Newegg Business) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master - MasterWatt 550W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $503.91
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-11-01 12:59 EDT-0400

I would love to build this one if I had enough cash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×