Trouble Booting Into Windows 10

Mr_Boberto

So i just built a new PC and have having some trouble booting into windows. The system is a Ryzen 5 2600 on a Asus ROG Strix X470-I running on the version 0601 Bios with windows installed on a Crucial MX500 500gb M.2 sata ssd. It will take a minute to Post and then get stuck at the post Asus splash screen. When that happens ill hold the power button to turn it off and then back on again and it will post again but then flash over to another screen where it tells me it has posted into safe mode. It then lets me enter the bios where if i use the boot override and click on the ssd it will then let me boot into windows and everything seems ok. That is until the next time i try and turn the computer on and the same thing happens again. As far as i can tell something is stopping it from booting right to windows but i just cant figure out what that would be, im racking my brain around trying to figure it out. Any one with any clue what could be causing this issue would love to hear what you think. Thanks for any help

Try resetting the CMOS (taking the little battery out then putting it back while it's off and unplugged),or just messing with the CMOS jumper (consult manual), then change the boot order to Windows Boot Manager.

CPU: I9-7900X RAM: 64GB (16X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: RTX 3080 MOBO: ASUS X299 Deluxe PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair iCUE 465X Cooler: Corsair 280 AIO

I was just thinking of trying to do that with the CMOS to see if that helps. I got into the bios real quick to check something first though and i noticed in my boot menu currently there is not a option for windows boot manager. The only thing in the boot menu is the ssd itself