I have a ryzen 2600 i was thinking it is in return period is it better to get 2600x ?

Planning to run either on stock for 3 years atleadt

Do amazon take used processors ?

How much performance  increase will i able to see  in games

In fps ?

Just now, robby999 said:

How much performance  increase will i able to see  in games

Pretty much Zero. Keep your current CPU and OC it. You'll get the same performance. The X just comes with higher base and boost clocks, but doesnt OC any further

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

Pretty much Zero. Keep your current CPU and OC it. You'll get the same performance. The X just comes with higher base and boost clocks, but doesnt OC any further

I just wanna play at stock

43$ diffrence between price

Just now, robby999 said:

There's no reason to spend extra money on performance you can get with a bit of BIOS tweaking, especially when you already have the processor. 

• Overclocking wont void your warranty 
  • It wont cause instability (as long as it's done correctly)
  • Temperatures will go up but it wont affect the lifespan of your CPU significantly, or even at all

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, robby999 said:

May I ask why? You'd be paying 43 bucks more for the same performance. There are tons of overclocking guides out there if you are nervous. 

7 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

There's no reason to spend extra money on performance you can get with a bit of BIOS tweaking, especially when you already have the processor. 

• Overclocking wont void your warranty 
  • It wont cause instability (as long as it's done correctly)
  • Temperatures will go up but it wont affect the lifespan of your CPU significantly, or even at all

No warranty void ? Really?

Just now, robby999 said:

No warranty void ? Really?

Correct. AS long as you're not Running WAY too much voltage through the CPU or trying to set the clocks too high, normal overclocking shouldn't void any warranty given the overclock itself was not the point of failure.

Additionally, Dead CPU's are actually incredibly rare outside of people mishandling them or pushing them too hard. There are plenty of CPU's over 5 years old still running flawlessly with NO signs of degradation (including my 4790k at 4.5 years old)