Electronics Hobbyist wants to start business

Go to solution Solved by TUFGinger,

I build computers and help people with electronics,computers, etc. I do tech repairs, i take apart electronics and put them back together,to see whats wrong with them, i do daily routine checks on computers for adware,spyware,ransomware,rootkits,  i also do sound system installation for home theatre. My partner also helps people help fix audio problems with audio equipment. I also clean out dust and clean lasers as well. 

I plan on starting up my own electronics business pretty soon, i wouls like to make some business csrds get ky name out there, i am in the process of using squarespace thanks to the LTT team, i would like to know what tyoe of business license i would jees to apply for,for electronics? What should i use for designing ky logo,etc?

I can't help you with the business license thing, that sounds like a question for google and or your favorite lawyer friend. For a logo, I think Squarespace has a built in logo creator? Otherwise Use something like Gimp to slap something together. If you're really serious then pay your favorite graphic designer friend for a basic logo.

What exactly does this business do?

ASU

I build computers and help people with electronics,computers, etc. I do tech repairs, i take apart electronics and put them back together,to see whats wrong with them, i do daily routine checks on computers for adware,spyware,ransomware,rootkits,  i also do sound system installation for home theatre. My partner also helps people help fix audio problems with audio equipment. I also clean out dust and clean lasers as well.