Ryzen+GTX Stutter in games

Go to solution Solved by Denis_Twin,

I found the fix, the CPU Was power Hungry/Unstable.

(It was running at 3.9-4.1ghz with 1.25v)

I noticed it when I was looking on closely on Ryzen Master software.

I reset everything to default, removed ryzen master and its stable now.

Ryzen Master despite if you use it or not will set the cores to a pre-defined profile which could be unstable as well without the user knowing it, especially inexperienced users.

It seems to overwrite the options that were set in the bios and some features as well such as xfr and precision boost.

I still have tiny issues in some mmorpgs in cities but that is to be expected I guess, tera and guild wars 2 namely.

In tera Dungeons: 17-30fps on medium settings

In gw2: very good fps overall only in cities it dips a bit and in big populated areas it is going down to 40fps or so depending on the situation there.

Im picking this as the answer so future viewers can benefit from the information if they have a similar setup and a similar problem.

Thanks!

29 minutes ago, Lukyp said:

Unpin automatic, and then set every file page size to 0, I was having similiar stuttering and I found that Windows was using page files on my slow games HDD while I was gaming, then check if something  changes

Not a big difference, however I wanted to report that when changing to "game mode" using ryzen master I did not have stutter but the random freezes stayed so I still had issues.

Thats why I am curious on how I should best optimize my settings (I created a separate thread for this which focuses on the setting up of my build).

I found the fix, the CPU Was power Hungry/Unstable.

(It was running at 3.9-4.1ghz with 1.25v)

I noticed it when I was looking on closely on Ryzen Master software.

I reset everything to default, removed ryzen master and its stable now.

Ryzen Master despite if you use it or not will set the cores to a pre-defined profile which could be unstable as well without the user knowing it, especially inexperienced users.

It seems to overwrite the options that were set in the bios and some features as well such as xfr and precision boost.

I still have tiny issues in some mmorpgs in cities but that is to be expected I guess, tera and guild wars 2 namely.

In tera Dungeons: 17-30fps on medium settings

In gw2: very good fps overall only in cities it dips a bit and in big populated areas it is going down to 40fps or so depending on the situation there.

Im picking this as the answer so future viewers can benefit from the information if they have a similar setup and a similar problem.

Thanks!