New mouse for fps and mmorpg?

fringie

Hello,

In terms of a product I really love the Razer Naga, the only problem is the reliability. I've had two so far and both have broken and if it comes to it I'll reluctantly purchase another but I'm looking for a substitute.

So the question is, do any of you know of a good high quality mmo mouse that is still good for fps gaming? Ideally as similar to the naga as possible in terms of features & quality. I've had a look at a few so far and the most promising is the Corsair Scimitar.

Side note: I'm palm grip.

Side question: I really liked the Logitech G502 but I found it's too slim for my already small hands so my pinky would drag across the mouse matt. Do any of you guys know of a similar mouse in terms of quality and design (and at least one button i can remap) but is just wider? I've seen some other logitech mice in the same series but they don't look as good so I'm not sure.

Thank you :D

I have big hands and I had the Roccat Nyth. It was super comfortable to use and the buttons never had any problems. However a few people including me had issues with the sensor. It sometimes locked to either vertical or horizontal movements and it needed a good slam before it would work properly again. I ended up going back to an old Zowie EC1 but I do still miss the extra buttons.

I'm not an FPS gamer but the Nyth (120g) is lighter than the Razer Naga (135g) and the Corsair Scimitar (147g) which should make it better at flick movements. It's size might make it more difficult to move though.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:43 PM, ChrisRK said:

I have big hands and I had the Roccat Nyth. It was super comfortable to use and the buttons never had any problems. However a few people including me had issues with the sensor. It sometimes locked to either vertical or horizontal movements and it needed a good slam before it would work properly again. I ended up going back to an old Zowie EC1 but I do still miss the extra buttons.

I'm not an FPS gamer but the Nyth (120g) is lighter than the Razer Naga (135g) and the Corsair Scimitar (147g) which should make it better at flick movements. It's size might make it more difficult to move though.

Very interesting, this is the same problem I have with my current naga funnily enough although it likes to stop tracking all together at times too. I'll definitely look this mouse up some more, the sensor issue is the only real downside from an initial look at it.

Thanks for taking the time to post in such detail, it was helpful and is appreciated.